• Frank's Lesson's Contest

We want to see your skills! Post a video between now and November 1st showing what you've learned from Frank's lessons and 3 people will be selected to win a free shirt. Good luck everyone!

Create a channel Learn more
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

d6bFvgbVWpET.jpeg

In our county, (Blount), a hard copy is printed after you indicate your choices on the machine, which you can view prior to submitting it to be scanned, counted, kept, in a second machine. Digital vote backed by a hard copy, the way it should be. Government ID must be presented before voting and that ID is matched with your current address which you must state when asked and is matched with registered voter rolls.

In our county, (Blount), a hard copy is printed after you indicate your choices on the machine, which you can view prior to submitting it to be scanned, counted, kept, in a second machine. Digital vote backed by a hard copy, the way it should be. Government ID must be presented before voting and that ID is matched with your current address which you must state when asked.
that is the way it is here as well. that doesn't mean that is is recorded that way, which is why dems didn't allow people to see the ballots.
they even lied about the "recounts" they did.

I'm sure it's an accident that when the voting machines fuck up it only changes Trump to Kamala..... Never Kamala to Trump......
It's not. Simple as that. Steal an election once (2020) that's bad. Do it again and it's the line of departure. Don't know if we can win but neither did the VC. Everyone on both sides should be ready...

When women were women and not purple haired hardware stores with metal shit hanging all over their faces

These girls, Neville High School freshman when the picture was taken, were juniors when I started high
When women were women and not purple haired hardware stores with metal shit hanging all over their faces

These girls, Neville High School freshman when the picture was taken, were juniors when I started high school. (Picture from 1961)

View attachment 8527850

OBTW, my old high school, Neville High School (Monroe) knocked off the #1 team in the state last night, 26-21). GO TIGERS!
Those girls look "Stabby".

The DHS did not say how long the illegal immigrants had been staying in the United States before their deportation.

“Intending migrants should not believe the lies of smugglers—Chinese nationals without a legal basis to remain in the United States are subject to swift removal,” Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said. “The Department of Homeland Security will continue to strengthen consequences for individuals unlawfully entering our country and enforce our nation’s laws.”

Illegal immigration has been a key issue in the 2024 presidential race.

So, open borders allows terrorists in... And a few weeks before election they are getting serious about securing it. Sure...

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex and 10ring'r