• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

2016 Obama Unmasking Of Trump Officials Version 2.0? A Developing Story
By John Mills
August 19, 2024

Something stinks about the Iranian hack and the lack of Iranian response to Israel so far to the assassination of Haniyeh, the Hamas Leader in Tehran on July 31, 2024

iran hack

Image by Guy Fawkes 404

Please Follow us on Gab, Minds, Telegram, Rumble, GETTR, Truth Social, Twitter

If Iran has stolen documents from the Trump Campaign, who else may have them?

The United States Intelligence Community and the Five Eyes (UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the U.S.) possibly have the capability to see into Iranian networks.

If either element detected Trump Campaign documents on Iranian networks, they would likely copy these documents for analysis.

Who else would see these documents? Very likely senior Harris Administration Officials.

And who else would likely see these key Trump Campaign documents?

Just like the 2016 unmasking of Trump Campaign Officials by Susan Rice, the National Security Director for Obama - Jake the Snake Sullivan

And who else saw the 2016 unmasked names and their detailed conversations, shared by Jake Sullivan? The HRC Campaign.

And who helped exploit this unmasking and created Russia, Russia, Russia with Fusion GPS and Crossfire Hurricane?

Jake Sullivan

Who likely saw the Trump Campaign documents copied from the Iranian Networks?

Jake Sullivan

Who also likely also saw the 2024 Trump Campaign documents, shared by Jake?

The Harris Campaign

Why hasn’t Iran attacked Israel for the Haniyeh murder?

That’s a great question - is Jake negotiating with Iran to have Iran continue to steal Trump documents so that the Harris Team can continue to receive Trump’s documents? Wouldn’t be the first time Sullivan helped to throw an election.

ColonelRetJohn Substack

Noteworthy - Kim DotCom who told us all that Gucifer 2 was the DNC is to be extradited to the US after losing a 12 yr long case in NZ.

obnBia1XAdmU.png

The inspired by true events film centers around a young Mexican boy who was trafficked across the southern border and sold to a Los Angeles sweatshop, according to Deadline. The film speaks on the current border crisis in America and the exploitation of children in American corporations.

Marxists just keep popping out of the woods now don't they:

U-Haul Moving Truck Parked Outside White House Hours Before Joe Biden’s “Farewell” Address to the DNC​

By Cristina Laila Aug. 19, 2024 1:20 pm600 Comment
gvxdp08w8aarbuk-600x338.jpg

U-Haul moving truck was spotted outside of the White House just hours before Joe Biden’s “farewell” address to the DNC Monday night.
Are they giving old Joe the permanent boot?
--------------------------------------------------
Patriot Fron makes appearance.

retard

i don't care what percentage of a woman you feel like...if you go into a girls bathroom when my daughter is in there, there will be trouble.

NDT is a prime example of what fame can do to one's head. No doubt the guy knows physics better than myself, espeically astrophysics....or at least that was what I was led to believe 25-30 years ago. Now, he has become an utter baffoon!!

NDT is a prime example of what fame can do to one's head. No doubt the guy knows physics better than myself, espeically astrophysics....or at least that was what I was led to believe 25-30 years ago. Now, he has become an utter baffoon!!
i am not aware of anything new he discovered, so his talent is in repeating something he was told by somebody else.

sad.

Stalwart conservative Adam Andrzejewski passed away over the weekend.

Adam was a friend to our website for several years since he ran for governor of Illinois back in 2010.

Adam later founded Open the Books, a watchdog group that discloses spending and overspending at every level of government.

One of the last reports we posted by Open the Books was on the cost of the military gear left behind by Joe Biden for the Taliban in Afghanistan.

if that's for real,she does have "balls" esp in chicago. being right is no protection there or anywhere.
yeah, but her sign is hard to read if you're not close.
perhaps she wants a future gofundme or something...i assume she is lampooning people that think that way (fascists).

/and she's a girl.

Reactions: mosin46