Powder funnels

Nik, knowing what you do for a crust, I find myself asking why you dont make one?
20230901_131147.jpg
20230901_131400.jpg

Colour coded, specific for caliber and shoulder funnels in a range of cals and angles ? Nah, no idea..

Reactions: mick243
We had an issue with our webstore for a while. We are back on track now to getting things right. I machine the shoulder and neck area with a chamber reamer, so they are spot on.

The set from Lyman is top quality at a reasonable price. The fit and finish is terrific ... never lost a single flake of powder.

Amazon product ASIN B079ZQWM1T
Yeah those are very good. I got the 419 from a guy cheap on here or I'd still be using the Lyman set. I just traded them with some other stuff because I have the 419 but it really is a good fit and finish and they work really well.

I use Lyman powder funnels for all my stick powder but unfortunately really fine powders like RAM TAC get stuck in-between the funnel and interchangeable fittings.

For fine powders I use a good old fashioned Lee funnel w/ some dryer sheets taken to it.

For .50cal I use satern funnels.
The only time I ever had any ball powder get stuck was when I overfilled a case by double charging it. Then you have to pull the interchangeable fitting but with regular use I never had that issue for a few years of using it a lot. Are you sure you are seating them all the way in?