Advanced Marksmanship Practice Barricade w/ photos

Subwrx300

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Jan 15, 2014
Cedar Springs, MI
I built a new barricade for our range (West Michigan area) today design as hybrid between a standard PRS skills barricade and a challenge barricade.

Thought I'd post some pics in case anyone wanted ideas. Had two range members come out to try it out on the 400yd line.
20181202_154840.jpg
20181202_151116.jpg

Includes three standard height levels, shallow and steep angled rails, rope support, and fence-post style support. Will be adding an adjustable roof top section that can be s set on the different levels to mimic roof shooting. Will also be adding a few other removable/modular spots that include a metal bar support, circle cutout and maybe a spring platform rest.

Used about 50' of lumber to create this layout; it's 9' wide, with 23", 36" and 53" heights.

If you have any ideas/thoughts for add-ons or good practice features, please reply. Thanks!

I built a new barricade for our range (West Michigan area) today design as hybrid between a standard PRS skills barricade and a challenge barricade.

Thought I'd post some pics in case anyone wanted ideas. Had two range members come out to try it out on the 400yd line. View attachment 6979759View attachment 6979760
Includes three standard height levels, shallow and steep angled rails, rope support, and fence-post style support. Will be adding an adjustable roof top section that can be s set on the different levels to mimic roof shooting. Will also be adding a few other removable/modular spots that include a metal bar support, circle cutout and maybe a spring platform rest.

Used about 50' of lumber to create this layout; it's 9' wide, with 23", 36" and 53" heights.

If you have any ideas/thoughts for add-ons or good practice features, please reply. Thanks!

Nice looking barricade!

Greg

Reactions: Subwrx300