Prepare for Trump to be sentenced to prison on September 18

Redlion

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 21, 2022
Midwest
Reactions: diverdon
Between this and the Kamel's rise to the top, the rest of the world has to be eye rolling and laughing their ass's off.
Just wait till some politician here comments on elections in other countries , will be seriously rebuked or ignored.

Sounds about right. Here the world sits on the verge of world war 3 and the biggest super power is in the middle of an election cycle that could be straight out of a ww2 era type power struggle. If they arrest him it’s going to get ugly, and if they assassinate him it’s going to get even more ugly. If their attempts fail and Trump wins the election prepare for a ramped up version of the anti police riots in the major cities, but there will be more of them and much more violent. Sadly, I don’t see a good way out of the mess we are in.

considering the expense of protecting him in prison ,because its a law, it would be far cheaper to not put him in prison

They don't care about money here, do you have any idea how many millions of dollars they have already spent on they have indictments and prosecutions? I think it was Bill Barr that explained it wouldn't be that challenging for Secret Service to cover him in prison, they would just put up a trailer adjacent to whatever block it would be in. Speaking of, he has nerve to talk about "Lawfare" now after leting 2020 happen without any investigation and lying that there had been and no proof of fraud.
Sounds about right. Here the world sits on the verge of world war 3 and the biggest super power is in the middle of an election cycle that could be straight out of a ww2 era type power struggle. If they arrest him it’s going to get ugly, and if they assassinate him it’s going to get even more ugly. If their attempts fail and Trump wins the election prepare for a ramped up version of the anti police riots in the major cities, but there will be more of them and much more violent. Sadly, I don’t see a good way out of the mess we are in.
Yup. It will get ugly, but not because there will be any counteraction.

The most the good little conservatives will ever do is lawful peaceful protest, and after what happen with a J6, fedsurrection or not, I don't think that will even be undertaken. If anything, I wouldn't be surprised if they put him in prison and/or assassinate him, followed by a false flag event to impart martial law before and immediately after the election/ before inauguration and sentence wthout trial (why do you think they're keeping all their list of election deniers/Trump supporters?) conservatives as domestic terrorist for the purpose of selective use of red flag laws (thanks Cornyn); any tiny militia groups that pop up and try to do anything will be squashed very quickly. There are too many billionaires and trillionaire's that see Trump, rightfully so, as interfering in their plans. Just think how the EU got their panties in a wad over a little talk on X, and how that has already spurred lawsuits. That way, when they put Harris/Walz in the White House they'll be free to do what they want as quickly as they want to do it and no one's going to be able to do anything about it. The changes will happen so fast most families won't know what hit them. Will our country be totally destroyed and even more unrecognizable at that point? Absolutely. It's not what any of us want, but I think it's what's going to happen. We will not have any constitutional rights whatsoever in any meaningful way.

Even if they just do house arrest, there are all kinds of laws that prevent felons from traveling or interacting with other governments; SCOTUS could intervene and declare the whole New York trial BS on many grounds, but after 2020 we know they won't. We already know they won't let him back into the White House. Unless there is some big billionaire high tech people (White hats) with really really good hacking skills to undo what they're planning, along with some well-funded paramilitary tier 1 operations, they will repeat 2020 and make it more obvious. Is it is probably still true that 3% could cause a whole lot of trouble? Yes, but there aren't 3% willing to take that chance. Sure there's millions that are going to vote anyway for the Harris/Walz ticket because they hate Trump, but they also know that there's a more people that voted for Biden in 2020 that will vote Trump 2024 including black men and Hispanics - I wouldn't be surprised if the real results are 65/35 Trump; but we also have anywhere between 10 to 40M illegals potentially voting before they do the rest of their shenanigans.

Last edited:
If Trump had been assassinated, many businesses would be closing doors.

People will forget about WW III and get it on with the second civil unrest that may turn into a new revolutionary war resulting in balkanization, if not outright separate new countries.

Welcome to the Lone Star Empire of Texas.

To quote Ron White, "Not only do we have the death penalty, we have an express lane."

Reactions: AmmoFort and 232593
They don't care about money here, do you have any idea how many millions of dollars they have already spent on they have indictments and prosecutions? I think it was Bill Barr that explain it wouldn't be that challenging for Secret Service to cover him in prison they would just put up a trailer adjacent to whatever block it would be in. Speaking of, he has nerve to talk about "Lawfare" now after leading 2020 happen without any investigation and lying that there had been and no proof of fraud.

The most the good little conservatives will ever do is lawful peaceful protest, and after what happen with a J6, fedsurrection or not, I don't think that will even be undertaken. If anything, I wouldn't be surprised if they put him in prison and/or assassinate him, followed by a false flag event to impart martial law before the election or red flag conservatives as domestic terrorist for the purpose of selective use of red flag laws (thanks Cornyn). That way, when they put Harris/Walz in the White House they'll be free to do what they want as quickly as they want to do it and no one's going to be able to do anything about it. The changes will happen so fast most families won't know what hit them. Weill our country be totally destroyed at that point? Absolutely. It's not wha any of us want, but I think it's what's going to happen.
That's kind of what they have been projecting since the last election. I would guess you are somewhere between not far off and directly on the nose.

People will forget about WW III and get it on with the second civil unrest that may turn into a new revolutionary war resulting in balkanization, if not outright separate new countries.

To quote Ron White, "Not only do we have the death penalty, we have an express lane."
I’m afraid the rest of the world won’t forget about ww3. In fact I bet it would happen even sooner if we end up in civil war.

Reactions: BCP
Andrew McCarthy is a good writer. He was the Federal prosecutor of the "Blind Shiek" for the first WTC bombing, if anyone remembers that. He's saying Trump will be sentenced to prison, not go to prison. He'll just post bail on appeal. Anyone who followed that trial knows that it will absolutely be overturned. This is just to be able to add "sentenced to prison" to "convicted felon" weeks before the election. Very third world.

They don't care about money here, do you have any idea how many millions of dollars they have already spent on they have indictments and prosecutions? I think it was Bill Barr that explained it wouldn't be that challenging for Secret Service to cover him in prison, they would just put up a trailer adjacent to whatever block it would be in. Speaking of, he has nerve to talk about "Lawfare" now after leading 2020 happen without any investigation and lying that there had been and no proof of fraud.

The most the good little conservatives will ever do is lawful peaceful protest, and after what happen with a J6, fedsurrection or not, I don't think that will even be undertaken. If anything, I wouldn't be surprised if they put him in prison and/or assassinate him, followed by a false flag event to impart martial law before and immediately after the election/ before inauguration and senence wthout trial (why do you think they're keeping all their list of election deniers/Trump supporters?) conservatives as domestic terrorist for the purpose of selective use of red flag laws (thanks Cornyn); any tiny militia groups that pop up and try to do anything will be squashed very quickly. There are too many billionaires and trillionaire's that see Trump, rightfully so, as interfering in their plans. Just think how the EU got their panties in a wad over a little talk on X, and how that has already spurred lawsuits. That way, when they put Harris/Walz in the White House they'll be free to do what they want as quickly as they want to do it and no one's going to be able to do anything about it. The changes will happen so fast most families won't know what hit them. Will our country be totally destroyed and even more unrecognizable at that point? Absolutely. It's not what any of us want, but I think it's what's going to happen. We will not have any constitutional rights whatsoever in any meaningful way.

Even if they just do house arrest, they are all kinds of laws that prevent felons from traveling or interacting with other governments; SCOTUS could intervene and declare the whole New York trial BS on many grounds, but after 2020 we know they won't. We already know they won't let him back into the White House. Unless there is some big billionaire high tech people (White hats) with really really good hacking skills to undo what they're planning, along with some well-funded paramilitary tier 1 operations, they will repeat 2020 and make it more obvious. Is it is probably still true that 3% cost a whole lot of trouble? Yes, but there aren't 3% willing to take that chance. Sure there's millions that are going to vote anyway for the Harris/Walz ticket because they hate Trump, but they also know that there's a more people that voted for Biden in 2020 that will vote Trump 2024 including black man and Hispanics - I wouldn't be surprised if the real results are 65/35 Trump; but we also have anywhere between 10 to 40M illegals potentially voting before they do the rest of their shenanigans.
I’d like to say you are wrong, but I can’t. ASGH. They aren’t scared of the conservatives, but they are absolutely terrified of the other side because of 2020. It really is that simple.

Sadly, I don’t think any of that is going to happen. Most people are too stupid to see what is going on.

That's kind of what they have been projecting since the last election. I would guess you are somewhere between not far off and directly on the nose.
Agreed.

Andrew McCarthy is a good writer. He was the Federal prosecutor of the "Blind Shiek" for the first WTC bombing, if anyone remembers that. He's saying Trump will be sentenced to prison, not go to prison. He'll just post bail on appeal. Anyone who followed that trial knows that it will absolutely be overturned. This is just to be able to add "sentenced to prison" to "convicted felon" weeks before the election. Very third world.
Yes sir.

I wish. Never happen tho. This country is gone.
Thats unfortunate. We have a criminal regime, a bunch of demonic trash, that openly pulled off a coup in 2020, thinly guised as an election, thats been trying to keep Trump from returning to office by any means necessary including an assassination and they will likely succeed.

Thats unfortunate. We have a criminal regime, a bunch of demonic trash, that openly pulled off a coup in 2020, thinly guised as an election, thats been trying to keep Trump from returning to office by any means necessary including an assassination and they will likely succeed.
I hope there are enough phones to capture Trump's mercs and the SS in a melee.

And then, when the mercs go down, citizens pick up the weapons and continue.

There will be casualties. But giving up results in no winning, at all.

Or, to put it another way, these evil ones will also kill. I mean you personally, and everyone else in here and out of here. Whether we do anything or not.

They do not care about words, morals, rules. They want power absolutely.

Or, to put it another way, these evil ones will also kill. I mean you personally, and everyone else in here and out of here. Whether we do anything or not.

They do not care about words, morals, rules. They want power absolutely.

Just thinking about those poor kids in Maui, sent home from school to burn alone in their homes. That's a special kind of evil.

Yeah. People talk about what they'd do if some limey turd came to this country, to their home, to try and arrest them for saying something on social media that goes against the globalist's plan and yet they let commie globalists in this country kidnap, jail and kill their president.

Hilary never forgave him for the debate when he said "cause youd be in jail".Those lock her up chants still wake her up at night. I am betting my right nut she is behind this part of his persecution.

Hilary never forgave him for the debate when he said "cause youd be in jail".Those lock her up chants still wake her up at night. I am betting my right nut she is behind this part of his persecution.
Gee, ya think?

Actually, she was balls deep in the cabal long before that debate. At least since her college days when she studied under Saul Alinsky and wrote her thesis praising his communist plan for the U.S. and the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: SilentStalkr
Gee, ya think?

Actually, she was balls deep in the cabal long before that debate. At least since her college days when she studied under Saul Alinsky and wrote her thesis praising his communist plan for the U.S. and the world.
Oh I knew she was a commie cunt for along as she could walk but alot of her focus has been on DJT since that debate. She should have stroked out long ago.

Reactions: UKDslayer