• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Random Stuff

DBw4jpPUwAALgr3.jpg

Does it get any more random than a shaved Husky?

Cheers,

Sirhr

Well that was REFRESHING. DAYUM.

Now then, who actually remembers these?
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/sH4GhYO.jpg"}[/IMG2]

I was able to use one of those to write: "I will not use the Music Teacher's Desk to Fap On" 100 times... in 1/5th the time....

Cheers,

Sirhr

DBw4jpPUwAALgr3.jpg

Does it get any more random than a shaved Husky?

Cheers,

Sirhr

My little sister had a husky that she had clipped every year before summer. It looks crazy, but when you have a dog made for the cold living in the desert, it makes sense. It was the stupidest looking dog, but he seemed to like it after the first year. One year she didn't have the feet shaved, now that was abnormal, or Abby Normal as Marty Feldman would say.

thats almost scary as the green vacuum below the table

Actually, that's not a vacuum. It's called a velocity dryer, and is used to dry the dogs with high velocity air rather than heat. There are two motors, one on either side of a common central chamber to which the output hose connects. My daughter is a pet groomer, so we have one of these at the house. You don't want to hear what she thought of the people who did that cut.

You know they hire out right? Can you imagine the fun we could have trying to get them to skip across the Pond? Love the form on the first one, not so much on the second.

Now then Buddy is the lack of Weed Eating around that fence pissing you off also? :p Not to mention the damage they're doing to the lawn........

Some of us take care of our properties during our off time, while others go a different route. No one's here to judge.

wfvIkjc.jpg

You ever have that deep, internal, gutteral feeling like ya gotta poop? Really bad? Well ya, I've had that feeling for a couple days now and neh, neh was it for knot/not/knaught/naught/naughty but yet valid. Indeed valid. tsk tsk tsk And then WHAMMO !!!!!! Here ya go Little Buddy. Thinking of Ya. :confused: We even brought a friend, J5. Yep, he's here too. He's right over your right shoulder basically where the left tit would go. Got it? "Copy". Again folks, don't be this guy. It's unhealthy. Unwarranted. Blasphemous, and just plain painful.

Now for the 'plug'. It's a contractual issue. No animals, to include Gerbils, were hurt during this documentary regarding Mammary Sucknippleautomee. Baby Jesus. God Loves Tyronne Bigsby. Amen. :cool:

Is that eyewear or did the fucking Hubble just fly through there?!

ZqBq34U.gif

Hubble? That's no Hubble. That right there, is the focal lense for standard electron microscope. I'll have you know, that he's inspecting the grain structure on that lower, right there. Methinks he's found the beginning of a microscopic crack! Due Diligence leads the way!

You know those lenses can see smells too, right?

Hubble? That's no Hubble. That right there, is the focal lense for standard electron microscope. I'll have you know, that he's inspecting the grain structure on that lower, right there. Methinks he's found the beginning of a microscopic crack! Due Diligence leads the way!

You know those lenses can see smells too, right?

So mean. I didn't 'see' that one coming from you. :p Added and fourth from the top.

installed a new "tool" rack in my bed box....

Cammy, sumthun ain't right bro. Photobucket is fucked. Imgur is the way to go. Just say'n.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i264.photobucket.com\/albums\/ii196\/TMSNPR\/20170628_154440_zps75hcb5ke.jpg"}[/IMG2]

AS SOON AS I POSTED THE PIC OF WHAT I WAS SEEING YOUR PIC POPS UP. IMAGINE? ANYHOW, THIS IS WHAT I WAS SEEING THE METER DEALY. COOL RACK.

yeah thats what popped up for me too...i reupploaded it to the SH server.......but thanks man, got sick of that shovel bouncing around, and i needed a place to put a shotgun.....this solved both nicely.

yeah thats what popped up for me too...i reupploaded it to the SH server.......but thanks man, got sick of that shovel bouncing around, and i needed a place to put a shotgun.....this solved both nicely.

It's a great idea. MtnCreek be like, gimme me shotgun and a spade. In that order. :p

It's a great idea. MtnCreek be like, gimme me shotgun and a spade. In that order. :p

I respectfully disagree. Hand the spade to the mark and have him dig the hole, then grab the shotgun. This time of year, with it so hot outside, learn to delegate the unpleasant tasks.

Lord, I do apologize, but softballs is softballs.
Love you like the brother we shot in the head with the arrow. :rolleyes:
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/www.snipershide.com\/shooting\/core\/blob:https:\/\/imgur.com\/cc3a4e2f-4ee0-42c5-a026-3522459e4165"}[/IMG2]
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/BdAIBA4.jpg?1"}[/IMG2]

Awesome job. Now someone help me out. What's a word stronger than hate? :confused:

ps: the enhancements don't do it justice. :p
pss: I don't know how long it took you to find the perfect tool for the grasp, but isn't that the one you can spit on the the other end to attach it to the wall? I know. So off topic. :eek:

Last edited: