• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Random Stuff

Lord, I do apologize, but softballs is softballs.
Love you like the brother we shot in the head with the arrow. :rolleyes:

cc3a4e2f-4ee0-42c5-a026-3522459e4165
BdAIBA4.jpg

Notice the GI Joe Kung Fu grip .A true Master .

Awesome job. Now someone help me out. What's a word stronger than hate? :confused:

ps: the enhancements don't do it justice. :p
pss: I don't know how long it took you to find the perfect tool for the grasp, but isn't that the one you can spit on the the other end to attach it to the wall? I know. So off topic. :eek:

Saw this coming from a mile...
No pun intended.

R

realized i didnt actually have a good cleaning rod.......so i decided to remedy that situation.........and since im a cheap bastard, spending $40 for a Dewey was too much for my blood........so i made my own with shit i had laying around.
HIwN1qZ.jpg
1xKQHcs.jpg

handle is 6061 Aluminum, rod is 304 Stainless which is tapped for #8-32 to accept standard jags..........the rods are removable and i have rods made up for Rifle jags, Shotgun jags, and a short rod for pistols......still need to create a rod to clean rimfire/ .223 barrels.

cost to me is all of $0 and 2 hrs of time.

Looks good! You're probably one step ahead of a Dewey. I use them, but a lot of folks won't saying the coating holds debris and will only use polished SS.

You think you know someone. You have conversations. You share stories. You think, "The dude's alright. Heck, he's just another good ole boy from the sticks, like me."

SMDH
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/rQanWr8.jpg"}[/IMG2]

You Fucker !!! I really hate you. lmfao and crying with a red face. FUCK!!!!! [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com\/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9TAamT7jSkPcnKi7hIyHzyeQOrJlk_nv9lU2uJ-DJiEQ9VEgu"}[/IMG2]

And so my own fuckery comes back to haunt me. Yet again. Damnit

im-shaking-it--boss3.gif

Looks good! You're probably one step ahead of a Dewey. I use them, but a lot of folks won't saying the coating holds debris and will only use polished SS.

thanks!, yeah i figured SS would be easier to wipe off and less apt to hold shit.......im currently making a second one that uses 4 or 5 threaded rod sections so i can break it down and toss it in a pack.

So im sitting here.....reading about all the BS going on with Riots, and political BS.......and this jar of moonshine im sipping on isnt making me feel any better.........so i need some tits, and i figure yall could use some tits right about now too.....

322574_07.jpg

2911824.jpg

14506129.jpg

d343404c6b70680d37129e7719cd6237.jpg

C49TbcfXAAUaarh.jpg

milf-tits-40341410.jpg

........when life stresses yall out, nothing like a nice pair to clear the mind.......enjoy yall.

Reactions: jrassy and fx77
So im sitting here.....reading about all the BS going on with Riots, and political BS.......and this jar of moonshine im sipping on isnt making me feel any better.........so i need some tits, and i figure yall could use some tits right about now too.....

........when life stresses yall out, nothing like a nice pair to clear the mind.......enjoy yall.

Thanks......this beats split wood all to hell....