• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Random Stuff

This sounds like me and Lowlight arguing about something. I'll let you decide which one of us is who. ;)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4Uru7c9ZPcQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What happens in Europe stays in Europe.

lfaD6tw.jpg

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/YSskA8W.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Nice......I guess if you ride that, you can't get out of wearing the costume. It all goes together, it's all or nothing.

Would I hit it ? Yeah (the bike, not Emo Phillips sitting on it)......but I'm not sure why.......I dunno, doing the goofier than shit thing doesn't sound all that bad......

Or, is the cost of admission of having to wear the costume worth the ride ? Gawd, I'm thinking it is.....

Last edited:
After being married for 50 years, I took a careful look at my wife one day and said, "Fifty years ago we had a cheap house, a junk car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 23-year-old girl. "Now ... I have a $750,000 home, a $45,000 car, a nice big bed and a large screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 73-year-old woman. It seems to me that you're not holding up your side of things." My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 23-year-old girl and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap house, driving a junk car, sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a 10-inch black and white TV.

Aren't older women great? They really know how to solve an old guy's problems!

Well, one of the most hated people on YouTube is at it again. I want you all to keep in mind this fat lazy fuck is like 35 or 36 years old and doesn't have a job and refuses to work and plays video games all day and makes a living off of scamming and stealing money from children. And just look at the way he treats his fans who are paying HIS bills for him. Fucking sickening!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8djI94gkiNY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[h=1]I Wish Australia's New Space Agency Was Called ARSE[/h]
e1854dd0df67d612eedb27bdc6f33fb7

Mark Serrels
Sep 27, 2017, 10:15am
⋅ Filed to:
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/edge.alluremedia.com.au\/m\/g\/2017\/09\/arse.png"}[/IMG2]
Late last night a website for Australian Research and Space Exploration (ARSE) was launched.

It's fake obviously. But I wish it was real. I wish it was real so hard.

This is really good. There's a Twitter account... View image on Twitter
[IMG2=JSON]{"alt":"View image on Twitter","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"1140","title":"View image on Twitter","width":"1200","src":"https:\/\/pbs.twimg.com\/media\/DKpi0PxV4AALHep.jpg:small"}[/IMG2]
Follow
Space Australia @space_aus
The most exciting time in Australia’s history has now been announced. It’s now time for us to understand and explore our universe #space_aus
9:42 PM - Sep 26, 2017
Twitter Ads info and privacy

And also Instagram:

You can even buy t-shirts.
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/edge.alluremedia.com.au\/m\/g\/2017\/09\/arseshirt.png"}[/IMG2]
The best part of the whole ARSE thing (or the ARSEwhole?) is how straight it's all being played. There's no Uranus jokes, no rocket=penis jokes. Nothing. Other than the acronym, there's literally nothing to suggest this site isn't legit — besides the fact the website isn't a '.gov.au' address.

We've tried to get in contact with the creators of this fine website. Part of me wants them to keep up the joke, Ali G style, but we'll update if we hear back.

1J04 if youre still having trouble accessing Motivational/ Unacceptable thread........go to User Settings-> Account...and change "posts per page" from 'use form default' to "show 20.."

just did this and it works for me, it prevents the entire thread from trying to load at the same time, and break it up into 20 posts per page.

1J04 if youre still having trouble accessing Motivational/ Unacceptable thread........go to User Settings-> Account...and change "posts per page" from 'use form default' to "show 20.."

just did this and it works for me, it prevents the entire thread from trying to load at the same time, and break it up into 20 posts per page.

Thanks man, but it's been working for a while now. Every now and then I get the dreaded "You're not worthy to view this page" dealy. It's only a 'little' maddening. :(

Thanks man, but it's been working for a while now. Every now and then I get the dreaded "You're not worthy to view this page" dealy. It's only a 'little' maddening. :(

It seems like i only get that when following a link from "notifications" and someone has deleted a post. Basicly makes the link dead because that post is gone. At least that is my experience. Even if it says "1J04 and 5 others have made a post" but one of those 5 has since deleted their post. Took me awhile to figure it out.

It seems like i only get that when following a link from "notifications" and someone has deleted a post. Basicly makes the link dead because that post is gone. At least that is my experience. Even if it says "1J04 and 5 others have made a post" but one of those 5 has since deleted their post. Took me awhile to figure it out.

HA! That's exactly how it happened. Thx buddy. Now I know it ain't just moi. ;). I never tied the deleted post issue into it. You're actually pretty smart. :p

Rode on a 380 from CDG to SFO a couple of years ago with 550 of my closest friends. Felt like I was on a trampoline. The wingspan is so massive and the wings so flexible, it felt like the fuselage was bouncing up and down by 20 feet. Otherwise, an insanely impressive airplane. Rode from ZRH to ATL a week ago on a 787 Dreamliner. Pretty nice plane. Much better than 767 and 777's.