• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Night Vision Rangefinders mounted on 90* pic adapter

BurtG

GOLDEN TICKET HOLDER
Minuteman
  • Nov 9, 2022
    Northeast
    Seems like this would work better than the traditional over the top scope mounts. Especially on lighter weight rigs / where you want less snags

250A027D-43DB-4BD0-8F7C-F2EA0130723E.jpeg
    64E307BE-42F8-4EE8-AEBD-3DCC8C932A42.jpeg
    5E376354-E245-4B73-80C3-93E7D42B98DA.jpeg

Anyone doing this ?
    Am I missing something ?

it does work good mounted there but i would replace that painter's tape with some duct tape , that blue tape will never hold a zero ;)

if you were running a scope with a larger objective like 50mm you could start to run into clearance issues and need to push the rangefinder out or farther forward

oddly in my case the reason i had to move my impact from a 9 o'clock position to a diving board was because i couldn't reach the controls of a clip on with it at 9 o'clock without having to break my cheekweld

• Haha
    Reactions: BurtG
    i have an area 419 one piece scope mount that i was running a pic rail on then i had the impact mounted on a fast eotech riser with an adm qd lever so i could remove/install it without any tools. this also gave me a little more room to adjust the parallax

i like your idea with the offset mount from the top rail , since the fix rail doesn't give us 9 or 3 o'clock options for direct mount . a 90 degree mount from the top rail with an adm 170 mount would keep it pretty tight to the gun and still give toolless quick disconnect

Reactions: BurtG
    Reactions: Dogtown and BurtG