• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Re: SMACK the SMILEY Snowflake - RESULTS BELOW

JAC409, Like ST-13 said, he will be offering you a $500 paintjob. I did copy/paste the old prize. Everything is updated now...sorry Mike!

Thanks guys (and girls),
JB

Thanks a lot, JB!

Man, I thought my RF score would be close... my group did me in. Nice shooting Matchking! There were some excellent scores this go round. This is the first time two people have broken 260 in the same rimfire contest, and Linedrive's 256 would have won it most the time... talk about competitive!

Now I can't wait until next contest! Hopefully, the wind will die down a bit next go round. It has been very harsh these last couple of months. They say March is in like a lion, out like a lamb. I could use some mutton in April!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jb1000br</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JAC409, Like ST-13 said, he will be offering you a $500 paintjob. I did copy/paste the old prize. Everything is updated now...sorry Mike!

Thanks guys (and girls),
JB </div></div>

no problem. i figured that was the dealio... just wanted to make sure this individual got something really nice... i'm eager to unleash some new ideas through some paint, so i'm looking forward to hearing from them...

wink.gif

Jason,thanks for all you do to make this event happen.
This is alot of fun throught the year.

Sponsors, thank you for your generous support of the STS.

Congrats to the winners and over-all agg. winners. Good
shooting.

Looking forward to the spring Smiley's.

Regards

Mark

Wow, I need a good excuse for this one, but will just say it had been too long since I pulled a trigger before shooting the targets. Motivation arrives to bring up the aggregate for the year, however. Thanks yet again for keeping the fun going.
Matt

Thanks guys!! I actually don't have a rifle right now. My boyfriend has been teaching me to shoot with his rifle. However, I am getting a glock in the next week or so if I can use my prize on that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jac409</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks guys!! I actually don't have a rifle right now. My boyfriend has been teaching me to shoot with his rifle. However, I am getting a glock in the next week or so if I can use my prize on that. </div></div>

sounds like a good opportunity to get your boyfriend to buy you your own rifle
smile.gif

Or give him a nice gift?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jac409</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks guys!! I actually don't have a rifle right now. My boyfriend has been teaching me to shoot with his rifle. However, I am getting a glock in the next week or so if I can use my prize on that. </div></div>

I have heard that it is always better to shoot someone else's ammo anyway!! LOL!!

Glock Rocks in my book, so great choice there!! And above all else... Welcome to the Hide!!

DK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: seaaggie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i think i am going to play this next go round </div></div>

What took you so long?? Come on and join in the fun!! It is a real blast, and you will find out things about you and your weapon that you wouldn't find out otherwise!!

DK

Well, we have another "200" to add to the list of crazy centerfire scores. We had an entry get caught in the mail-forwarding limbo...

JCVibby turned in a nice 201, but it made it to me after the results were up, but it is all good now. Now that everyone is up to speed on the new address (hopefully) hopefully we don't have any more issues.

JB

Thanks to Jason and <span style="text-decoration: underline">all</span> of the sponsors. Congrats to all the shooters and especially the high score shooters.

And a very grateful thank you to Seekins, <span style="font-weight: bold">you da man</span>
JH

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jb1000br</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<span style="font-weight: bold">FYI - I start accepting entries for the SPRING match on March 19</span>

Cheers,
JB </div></div>

Congrats everyone!

I'll be back......keep the middle pf the pack warm for me!

JB,
Thanks for putting this match on. I am sure there are times it seems like a real pain, but it gives a lot of shooters who can't travel much an excellent way to see how their shooting skills measure up.
Note to self: Dry fire a lot more this year. And drag the tactical rifle to a point blank benchrest match or two; I am sure I can learn a few things from the small group fanatics…
Thanks again,
DC

JB,

Thanks for a great match though I stunk it up, as usual! My Daughter, aka Jenipunch actually shot the rimfire while I screwed up the centerfire. Not that it makes much difference but I don't want to stifle her potential! She had a good time though she complained about never having shot prone before!

Better luck next time!

Thanks for the good words folks, helps keep me going
smile.gif
DC -- that is exactly why I started this thing in 2004...yep, I need to dry fire a bit as well
smile.gif

FYI - prize certs all go in the mail tomorrow.

JB

Many Thanks to Mike Lucas at Lucas Bore Guides! I jumped the gun and sent him an email today before reading the last post... oops, sorry.
Thanks JB. Nice work.
I'll try to shoot all four.

JB, The weather was sooooooooooo horrible the last go around for us when we shot our targets, you would think we would never do it again. But Just the opposite!! we had so much fun even in the Ice storm I can't wait to do it again. Even with maybe the most humiliating scores we gathered prizes. This is a great thing your doing and we sure appreciate what your doing and what it's supporting. Thanx Again!