• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Resource Limit Is Reached

I don't know what's the deal technology-wise... or attacker-wise. but I am sure Frank, Alex and other have their hands full and are working their a$$es off to bring our little playpen back on line.

So hats off to them and what was probably a largely sleepless night for a bunch of un-sung folks behind the scene.

1627226694534.png

Thanks to Frank and his team!

Sirhr

They are just flaying now

I have no fucking clue what is going on with this stuff

It was running 100% they broke something now nothing is working and nobody has a clue what they did
I think the majority of this is political as 1/2 the attacks are coming from the US using TOR

View attachment 7672957

Seeing if they will just block all of China
In that case, anyone of those commie bat fuckers spying on this site, I'd like to extend to them the universal sign language from our actual president.

1627227137931.png

While a bit annoying I find it hard to complain. Lets face it, we have a place filled with like minded individuals that allows us to discuss a myriad of topics that are often seen by the woke vocal minority as insighting and anti societal group think. I appreciate what the mods and hosters do to allow us this priveledge.
Not being able to view the site is a first world problem. What I was thinking was that the host provider pulled the plug and we were fucked.
I wont look this gift horse in the mouth, nor will I look it up the other end either. :poop:

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
"It" started for me, last night around midnight. Wasn't able to get logged-in, until, 0900hrs. this a.m.. My Android phone even had the prompt, first time for that.
Thanks Frank, and the rest of your gang, for dealing with this sh#t. I'm sure you'd rather be teaching a class, or shooting in the desert somewhere, instead of baby sitting some Server, or, IP people. I do get ALL my pertinent news from here. Thanks! Mac(y)(y)

We haven’t stopped looking fir a solution

it’s an active attack trying to prevent the site from being used
Good. That means they're worried. Fragmenting and isolating their resistance is what commies do.

If you want to know what needs to be done, just watch what the enemy is worried about and trying to prevent you from doing.

Buy ammo, train, communicate, network and coordinate.

I don't keep up with all of this stuff, but if it's China then block China.