S.O. Tech Order

Chris K

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2007
Minnesota
I know it's been said many times, but good things can't be said enough.

I called Phil yesterday, missed him. Called SO Tech talked to Nathalie and Omar, and got great help. I was Jacked up on cold meds, and just a little nip of brandy (Minnesota can get rough this time of year) and they all helped me get the kit that I was trying to describe to them. Unreal customer service, patience, and understanding! Unbelieveable response to customer needs, and all around good people to talk to on the phone and do buisness with.

Hide Members...if you're on the fence...do buisness at SO Tech, you will be very happy. I just cant wait to be 10x happier when my kit gets here and I can see the quality.

C_K

Re: S.O. Tech Order

SO Tech is a good bunch of guys. we run their gear and couldn't be happier. I love the belt system. Everything I need right on my waist.

I've gotten no less than outstanding customer service and performance from their gear. Phil and the folks in house are more than a joy to do business with.

(SO-Tech) Wouldn't be without it. Matter of fact I have too much of it already!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bwo6.5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 for SO Tech </div></div>
+2

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vkc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do they have a new website? I think their old one is down? </div></div>

specopstech.com