• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Senior Assassin aka Knockout Game 2.0 with squirtguns

Kamerad

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Oct 12, 2019
PNW

Senior Assassin is apparently a game ‘the kids’ are playing these days, with squirt guns. Like the ‘Knockout Game’, someone is bound to get more than they bargained for.

We ran around the neighborhood and played the same thing. Sometimes with BB guns. Nobody cared. This is the results of The Great Society and some propaganda. Society has crumbled.
That’s not what I read. Or you did it different than we did. We had BB gun wars, and squirt gun wars, and all the wars. But we didn’t go into a store with our wars. We weren’t in a strangers backyard either.

how difficult would it be for them to say “cool game kids, but use these very non threatening water pistols”

Who hasn’t played this game? Water pistol in class and to leave HS we had super soakers in the trucks. No one had AC so you would ambush them at a red light.

1717337400056.png

That’s not what I read. Or you did it different than we did. We had BB gun wars, and squirt gun wars, and all the wars. But we didn’t go into a store with our wars. We weren’t in a strangers backyard either.
There weren't any strangers in our neighborhood or pretty much the whole town. It wasn't uncommon to come home and have mom say that Mrs Smith called. If they didn't know you they knew someone else that you were playing with. It wasn't uncommon to find out that Mrs XYZ's husband was sick and for the community to bring food, cut their lawn, shovel their driveway or something. The local store was usually a base and no combat there. Those windows were expensive. And if you ran inside the person working would warn you that they'll call your mom if you caused problems. Now get out!!!
That's just my experience growing up in a town of 5K people. We drank from anyone's garden hose and you had best shut it off. We ate lunch at whoever's house you were close to. Their mom would make everyone a sandwich and then chase you back out to play until dark. The local cops would stop and play basketball, baseball, tag, kickball, shoot cans off the fence with BB guns or whatever.
Different times.

There weren't any strangers in our neighborhood or pretty much the whole town. It wasn't uncommon to come home and have mom say that Mrs Smith called. If they didn't know you they knew someone else that you were playing with. It wasn't uncommon to find out that Mrs XYZ's husband was sick and for the community to bring food, cut their lawn, shovel their driveway or something. The local store was usually a base and no combat there. Those windows were expensive. And if you ran inside the person working would warn you that they'll call your mom if you caused problems. Now get out!!!
That's just my experience growing up in a town of 5K people. We drank from anyone's garden hose and you had best shut it off. We ate lunch at whoever's house you were close to. Their mom would make everyone a sandwich and then chase you back out to play until dark. The local cops would stop and play basketball, baseball, tag, kickball, shoot cans off the fence with BB guns or whatever.
Different times.
Sounds like...dare I say...America?