• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s SH Motorcycle Thread

SH701.jpg

I don't know if it was a "Bonanza" or not, Yamaha, definitely 180cc, a two stroke. I remember buying it used for $157 I earned bussing tables at my uncles restaurant. Had to throw in the extra $7 for a new battery.

Mom didn't like it one bit.

Thank you,
MrSmith

I don't know if it was a "Bonanza" or not, Yamaha, definitely 180cc, a two stroke. I remember buying it used for $157 I earned bussing tables at my uncles restaurant. Had to throw in the extra $7 for a new battery.

Mom didn't like it one bit.

Thank you,
MrSmith

2-stroke twin, Looks like a 1967 or maybe 1968 Yamaha ? maybe 200cc or 350cc . Could be a CS or YM or YD ? cant remember there were a few different models . It not a RD but it was predecessor to the Yamaha RD's 2-stroke twins in the 70's . We used to build those little 350 RD twins over, bored out and pistons, they ran like a Raped Ape on the street.

2-stroke twin, Looks like a 1967 or maybe 1968 Yamaha ? maybe 200cc or 350cc . Could be a CS or YM or YD ? cant remember there were a few different models . It not a RD but it was predecessor to the Yamaha RD's 2-stroke twins in the 70's . We used to build those little 350 RD twins over, bored out and pistons, they ran like a Raped Ape on the street.
Definitely a 180 Bonanza, I had a red one, 1967. I had 16 motorcycles bought and sold by my sr year in HS…

Reactions: softcock