Shake up in SEAL town

Great . Not satisfied with wasting maintenance and training funds on " I'm special cause I got a Dick and Tits " . Now they gotta turn our Dangerous men into " I gotta boo boo pussies ."
Heard a story about one guy going thru BUDS that had a broken femur . Couldn't keep up on the runs and said his leg hurt .
Hear Mike Murphy almost died from cellulitis . He contracted going through BUDS rolling round in the decaying muck at Coronado . He survived . Zero fucks given .

Reactions: Charlie112
Special forces is for can't fail missions. And that requires following the maxim, the credo.

According to my friend, Lee, a second class petty officer and SEAL, stationed out of Da Nang, Vietnam from 1964 to 1969 (3 active tours of combat):

1. Accomplish the objective regardless of obstacles
2. Second place is first place for losers. It pays to be a winner.
3. The only easy day was yesterday.
4. Everyone goes home (no one is left behind.)

That means working past the boo boos. Lee exited the Navy in 1969 with surgical pins in each ankle, one in his right hip, and a teflon-coated stainless steel knee cap on his right knee. He paid the price.

Funniest story, he gets off the ship and the next day goes to the California employment office (Navy discharges were dropped off at the Port of Los Angeles.) The man in the employment office asked him, "What kind of experience do you have?"

"Four and a half years of killing gooks."

So, he got a referral ticket to work for Yellow Cab.