• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Sniper Rifle Accessories

Chrisbrown1

Private
Minuteman
Sep 22, 2009
I have a Remington 700p in .308 cal. I am looking to get some accessories for it and am looking for suggestions. I already have good optics but I am just looking to spend a lil money and get some cool things..
Any ideas.

Re: Sniper Rifle Accessories

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well, you could go trash your scope. Get a Counter Sniper, Paint it up all tacticool, build yourself a ghillie, buy a ruck, set up some sniper stuff. </div></div>
Nothin wrong with a good ghillie.
smile.gif

<span style="font-weight: bold">Sniper's Hide: For the Serious Tactical Marksman and Unemployed Standup Comedian.</span>

Never a dull day on the Hide
wink.gif

John

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PyNuriXG3BQ"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PyNuriXG3BQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Sniperific......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MosquitoHeadShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a Remington 700p in .308 cal. I am looking to get some accessories for it and am looking for suggestions. I already have good optics but I am just looking to spend a lil money and get some cool things..
Any ideas. </div></div>

Don't forget this. Everyone needs one for their rifle.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Sniper Espresso Pot</span>

A-365x377.jpg

C-365x550.jpg

D-361x506.jpg

F-357x483.jpg

G-353x533.jpg

One shot one kill! = A head shot on a blue-jay at 1000 yards.

with all this great equipment you should change your sig line, to something like

One shot one kil! = A hair splitting shot at 10000 yards. You cant be seriously expecting serious answers by asking a question about sniper equipment that is cool to have. Come on man

nothing says it better than renting a pole dancer trotting around with your stick ....poolside in a dental floss bikini, pictures say you have arrived in snipery nirvana .

You......sitting reading the latest copy of "sniper bushido" chugging a redbull, poolside of course.....priceless !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nothing says it better than renting a pole dancer trotting around with your stick ....poolside in a dental floss bikini, pictures say you have arrived in snipery nirvana .

You......sitting reading the latest copy of "sniper bushido" chugging a redbull, poolside of course.....priceless ! </div></div>

And Boltripper has arrived.........

I said nothing about wanting it to look cool. I said I wanted some cool things i.e. (things that might improve shooting that someone might not have heard of.) I have a harris bipod, and nightforce scope.

I was hopeing to get a serious answer including something out there that I might not have known about. Guess that is too much to ask for..

Don't worry I wont waste anymore of you people precious time!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MosquitoHeadShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was hopeing to get a serious answer Guess that is too much to ask for..
</div></div>

Thinkin' you might have come to the wrong place...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MosquitoHeadShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I said nothing about wanting it to look cool. I said I wanted some cool things i.e. (things that might improve shooting that someone might not have heard of.) I have a harris bipod, and nightforce scope.

I was hopeing to get a serious answer including something out there that I might not have known about. Guess that is too much to ask for..

Don't worry I wont waste anymore of you people precious time! </div></div>

I hear ya. You will get better answers for sniper accessories at www.asrealasitgets.net Big Stick is the guy's name there. (You have to register to post there but it is no big deal). Big Stick can hook you up. He has the finest collection of sniper accessories I have ever seen. He is really helpful to people just starting their sniper equipment collections.

Cheers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MosquitoHeadShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One shot one kill! = A head shot on a blue-jay at 1000 yards. </div></div>

I have not checked for exact dimensions, that being said you would be talking about a .1-.15 MOA shot at 1000 yards. I think that would best the current BR .50 BMG shot.....

.50 BMG Record

Tinker Toy.

As somebody wiser than me pointed out what do you need to execute a shot? A rifle and a bullet, the rest is gravy.......

There is plently of "cool things" the question is what do you do with it or how does it improve your game?

I could have the latest uber rifle and Frank or Jacob would school me with a 6.5 mm Carcano.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MosquitoHeadShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One shot one kill! = A head shot on a blue-jay at 1000 yards. </div></div>

I have not checked for exact dimensions, that being said you would be talking about a .1-.15 MOA shot at 1000 yards. I think that would best the current BR .50 BMG shot.....

</div></div>

Chiller, he meant this blue jay:
inflatable_charactors_b_TN.jpg

Actually guys I'd ease up oh him. To any comp sci majors or electrical engineers out there, you know full well != reads "is not equal to".

So the guy's sig makes plenty of sense
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigBrother</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually guys I'd ease up oh him. To any comp sci majors or electrical engineers out there, you know full well != reads "is not equal to".

So the guy's sig makes plenty of sense
smile.gif
</div></div> Do you have a camo pocket protector?
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
2iktclu.jpg

29yqxpe.jpg

vcx5ib.jpg

Ok I have had my fun (I think......) </div></div>
Off topic, but Chiller where did you get that beer mug? That thing is great!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kraigWY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There should be a warning sign before one could post on this topic.

"YOU CANT GIMIC YOUR WAY TO SUCESS IN SHOOTING" </div></div>

IS that what I have been doing wrong?

Best money you can spend on your sniper rifle are listed below:

A Sniperific Ipod Touch rail mount.

A sniperlisious rail mount surefire with a 600 lumen head.

An extra snipery rail mount bluejay laser designator.

Of coarse, for all of these to work, you must first get a bunch of supersniperfragilistic picatinny rails to mount everything to.

Seriouly dude, if you want to learn, this is a great place, but throwing around the word sniper when you obviously are not is a bad start. You do not own a sniper rifle. No amount of gear will make you a sniper.

Where can I buy a pair of those cups with 1913 mounts. They're cool!!! An iPhone in ACU finish would be a nice addition, you gotta admit!

But in all seriousness, I see where the OP is coming from, he's just enthusiastic and wants to spend some dough on his rifle.