Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

image000001.jpeg

No one gives a fuck, go post unfunny shit in other threads.
Sorry bud but I'm going to stay right here dropping truth bombs whenever I can find the time. Are you really from Australia? If so- reckon you'd have bigger concerns on your plate- ya know, things like roping in your marxist/authoritarian government in just a bit rather than worrying about 'lil old me.

But hey- next time you're fucking a goat after licking a boot, please do think of me and let me know how the experience was for you. Hell- go ahead and throw another shrimp on the barbie too while you're at it. ;)

-LD

Reactions: fx77
Sorry bud but I'm going to stay right here dropping truth bombs whenever I can find the time. Are you really from Australia? If so- reckon you'd have bigger concerns on your plate- ya know, things like roping in your marxist/authoritarian government in just a bit rather than worrying about 'lil old me.

But hey- next time you're fucking a goat after licking a boot, please do think of me and let me know how the experience was for you. Hell- go ahead and throw another shrimp on the barbie too while you're at it. ;)

-LD

Be a fuckwit all you want, there is an ignore option.

Reactions: UKDslayer
Be a fuckwit all you want, there is an ignore option.
Hah ok there chief- by all means please explore that option if that works best for you. Actually- I'll do you one better here...

1723266575578.jpeg

Just wanted to spoon-feed you the correct process so you felt included. I'm moving into a new house this weekend (hence my delays) but I literally spent a good 20 minutes debating on whether I wanted to pack a $10 stapler, and that's exactly 20 minutes more than I cared to worry about you, your opinion, or your country.

By all means you go ahead and knock yourself out there bud- I'm more worried about a $10 stapler than your opinion but by all means please feel free to continue to contribute to this thread if for not other reason than my entertainment you Aussie fuck. Seriously- do some soul searching here- if I'm your biggest worry- you may need to step back and re-evaluate things.

But by all means- please give your goat my best and let me know if the boot that's on your throat ever changes from Kiwi to something else and how you feel about the taste. We might need some fair warning even here in the states for what's coming.

-LD

Hah ok there chief- by all means please explore that option if that works best for you. Actually- I'll do you one better here...

View attachment 8476797

Just wanted to spoon-feed you the correct process so you felt included. I'm moving into a new house this weekend (hence my delays) but I literally spent a good 20 minutes debating on whether I wanted to pack a $10 stapler, and that's exactly 20 minutes more than I cared to worry about you, your opinion, or your country.

By all means you go ahead and knock yourself out there bud- I'm more worried about a $10 stapler than your opinion but by all means please feel free to continue to contribute to this thread if for not other reason than my entertainment you Aussie fuck. Seriously- do some soul searching here- if I'm your biggest worry- you may need to step back and re-evaluate things.

But by all means- please give your goat my best and let me know if the boot that's on your throat ever changes from Kiwi to something else and how you feel about the taste. We might need some fair warning even here in the states for what's coming.

-LD

1723271348699.jpeg

View attachment 8476797

-LD
Congrats on your win! Cookie is in the mail.

• Haha
Reactions: 232593
Is that a cow tat on its arm? A fucking cow.....LOL, LOL! God damn people are fucking stupid!

"You know, the thing that brightens my day, is standing in front of the mirror each morning and seeing that cow on my arm." Said all the crazy fucking retards in the world!

A COW! WTF!

Should have put a Chinese symbol above it, to describe what it was. " 沾屎 "