• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

I watch/listen to him every weekday on Rumble and actually had to pause my game I was playing because I was laughing so maniacally to myself as soon as he brought up their IQs. :ROFLMAO:
Human beings all share the same DNA.

We have the same brains and intelligence and potential... regardless of melanin content or slanty eyes or whatever.

But some folks managed to go from living in reed huts to landing on the Moon in a couple of thousand years. And others are still shitting in their drinking water.

Genes or environment?

Well, I am a fan of the concept that every human being can accomplish amazing things. But the reality is that some will be amazing ditchdiggers and some will be amazing billionaires. And none of it has a goddamned thing to do with their melanin content or slanty eyes.

Some kids eat paste. Some kids invent amazing shit and become billionaiires. Not because of their skin color but becaues not everyone is going to be a rocket scientist. But nothing wrong with being the best ditchdigger in the world. See Ayn Rand.

Sirhr

Sirhr

But the reality is that some will be amazing ditchdiggers and some will be amazing billionaires. But nothing wrong with being the best ditchdigger in the world.
I'd like to agree with the sentiment, but what do we do about the entire chunks of our populace that refuse to even be mediocre ditchdiggers?

1726092606553.png

Human beings all share the same DNA.

We have the same brains and intelligence and potential... regardless of melanin content or slanty eyes or whatever.

But some folks managed to go from living in reed huts to landing on the Moon in a couple of thousand years. And others are still shitting in their drinking water.

Genes or environment?

Well, I am a fan of the concept that every human being can accomplish amazing things. But the reality is that some will be amazing ditchdiggers and some will be amazing billionaires. And none of it has a goddamned thing to do with their melanin content or slanty eyes.

Some kids eat paste. Some kids invent amazing shit and become billionaiires. Not because of their skin color but becaues not everyone is going to be a rocket scientist. But nothing wrong with being the best ditchdigger in the world. See Ayn Rand.

Sirhr

Sirhr

I had no idea he passed - I figured I would illicit some funny stories on his old posts, which always had me rolling. I did not expect at all that word would be he passed away. Kind of a downer I did not expect. Young guy too from what was posted.
He was a friend. I talked to him pretty regular! I miss him. He was a good guy!

Just got back from South Africa, this guy is not joking. Had a buddy in the 82nd who did one of those Haitian rescue deployments in the 90's, the men literally beat the women to a pulp and took away their tampons and napkins because the soldiers refused to supply hygiene products to the men and they didn't have any idea what the fuck they were anyway, they just knew they wanted them too.

You Biden voters have no idea what's coming.

Just got back from South Africa, this guy is not joking. Had a buddy in the 82nd who did one of those Haitian rescue deployments in the 90's, the men literally beat the women to a pulp and took away their tampons and napkins because the soldiers refused to supply hygiene products to the men and they didn't have any idea what the fuck they were anyway, they just knew they wanted them too.

You Biden voters have no idea what's coming.

There was a guy here on the hide that posted quite a bit about his missions and charity to Haiti -I want to say around 2006 to 2008. Can't recall his name now.

What is being done now to this country is just disgusting, every politician that participated in this including at the local, state, and federal level is the enemy within.

There was a guy here on the hide that posted quite a bit about his missions and charity to Haiti -I want to say around 2006 to 2008. Can't recall his name now.

What is being done now to this country is just disgusting, every politician that participated in this including at the local, state, and federal level is the enemy within.

Pickle Bunny or something like that.

That guy had strong weirdo vibes, can't recall exactly why.