• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Hunting & Fishing Some hate mail for you killers...

Re: Some hate mail for you killers...

Teppo-ka, maybe you should introduce your bud to dear Vicki.

Sounds like she needs to meet and spend some time with a cunning-linguist so she can relax....

Alter.........so true! I took me a while to figure out why all of his girlfriends were bowlegged until one night we sat down for dinner and he never took his hat off!

Take it easy on Vicki. Some women have a hard time saying "I love you, I want to fuck you." This is just her way. Take it as a compliment. The whole turgid opus is loaded with daVinci like symbolism. E.g., "V" is code for vagina. Vicki is essentially giving LL the key to her womb.

Cereal Killers? I have killed many tons of food for my family, have yet to kill any cereal. Where can a guy get a tag for Multi-grain Cheerios? That shit is good.

damn, now why didn't they tell me that they were training me to actually kill people when I was learning to hunt, I knew having that much fun killing animals couldn't be as simple as it seemed.

As Uncle Ted ( Ted Nugent ) says:

Deer have only two rights:

1) Butter
2) Garlic

Damn PETA People
Oh, People Eating Tasty Animals

Screw her, I love teaching my kids to shoot and hunt. keeps them off the streets and off drugs.

It gives me great pleasure sitting in the tree stand watching my kid squeeze the trigger at a big doe or buck, and just seeing his eyes glisten with joy when he harvests it. He is so excited. He cant wait to go kill another. And he loves to eat what he shoots.
I guess this is what they call the food chain.

Has she read up on the coyote attacks? The damn coyotes killing and mauling little kids. Kill all the coyotes.
What about the jogger that was mauled by a coyote.

And as far as our military goes, My hat goes off to all of our troups. You were trained to do what you do for a reason.
You give up your life to make ours better. God bless all of you.
I bet she dont think about that.
People like her piss me off to high heaven.

"V' needs to pack up and get back on that non paved road and go home. I personally have been a life long member of PETA and am proud of it! People eating tasty animals!!! If you don't love what you see here then don't go here.