Some Phone Skope shots/vids from 1100 and 1 mile through NF TS82

Fenix Mike

Minuteman
Aug 19, 2012
Tulsa, OK
Thought id post up some pictures and video from my Phone Skope yesterday. It took some adjusting with the Iphone X since it has dual cameras and at certain zooms, the lighting adjustment freaked out on the phone. It was flawless on my iphone 7 and 8 with the single camera though, and after figuring out how to adjust it with the iphone X, it was great. Unfortunately with that issue, I didn't realize the screen blacked out on the 1 mile video, so all I have to post are some still photos of the target/hits at 1 mile, and a video of 1100 yards. Rifle is an AXMC in 300 win, 225 gr ELD/RL26 hand loads, spotter is a Nightforce TS82 and im running a NF 7-35 ATACR on my AXMC.

The further out photo is 70X on the spotter, zoom on the phone only enough to get rid of the "ring" from the scope, and the zoomed photo is iphone zoomed on the 70x image. It was very windy so I think without wind the picture might have focused a bit better when zoomed both on the stills and the video.

vxL0imN.jpg

EbVoe7q.jpg

Love the bullet trace in the video. I think that tilted plate would put me in cant doubt.
It took us almost 4 hours to get that target out there, and between checking distance, and wanting a place with dirt in front of it to see the misses splash, this was the only spot. I actually spent a good 20 minutes trying to dig a hole for the stand so it would be level, but the dirt/rock was pretty much impossible to get into, and we only brought a shovel. The 225s were making it swing pretty good, but wind can be a real pain being that close to the peak.