• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Something coming new for Kestrel? They’re on sale…hmmm

carbonbased

💥💥💥💥
Minuteman
Legend
Jul 26, 2018
Minnesota
So, what’s the deal? I never see these things on sale. Eurooptic has ‘em for $669.99 (5700 Elite w/Link). Seen them other places on sale today as well.

Makes me leery of buying them if something much better is dropping soon.

Even the 5700x is cut down to $799.99. Wtf

Last edited:
Well, the sale is over so must’ve been some rando promo.

I would expect you not to be pleased by having the latest trick ( a calypso feeding a vector-x lrf bino ) but the auld routine ( a lrf bino feeding a kestrel) will still be plenty for most of the intended use.
I own a 3500 Kestrel, so all is good. No connectivity or ballistics. Just environmentals, Strelok, a wind rose, and a dope card on the gun.

Those AB 5700 elites & X’s do tempt, however. Just don’t want to get Labradared at the last sec lol (I own a Garmin, but have heard the sob stories).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: giumau1
Well, the sale is over so must’ve been some rando promo.

I own a 3500 Kestrel, so all is good. No connectivity or ballistics. Just environmentals, Strelok, a wind rose, and a dope card on the gun.

Those AB 5700 elites & X’s do tempt, however. Just don’t want to get Labradared at the last sec lol (I own a Garmin, but have heard the sob stories).
There will always be the new shiny thing but regardless of what comes down the pipe, I don't think you'd regret getting a 5700 Elite, especially on sale. I've had one since (I think?) 2017 or '18 and it's a great piece of kit.

Reactions: carbonbased