Something's going haywire on Youtube!

Fx51LP308

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2021
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Well, more so than normal haywire.

I think the YouTube censors may be "on vacation" for a bit. Let's just say I'm seeing some content in my feed this morning where the "click bait" photo is extremely graphic/sexual. They would definitely fail our MPT rules test. I mean like definitely failing the "pink/stink" rule if you could see it through all the "beaver." Given the channel names, I'm thinking these videos are of Indian origin.

Is anyone seeing the same things? I'm not touching these videos. Hopefully, the YouTube algorithm will drop them from my feed after a while. And, this feed is my "logged out" feed (ie. not logged in with one of my Google IDs). So if anything, it's the feed that's posted to my generic WAN IP address and nothing else.

I have to hope that YouTube catches on and gets rid of these things. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the female anatomy like any other guy, and as manifested by my GAOW awards. But not this kind of uncontrolled setting. Hopefully, they'll be gone by the time you read this, but I took some screenshots of the click bait entries if you want "verification." PM me if you want to see them.

My feed is nothing but comedy, history, politics, and woodworking. Noticed that the first night of the MSG episode of Kill Tony has been released so I'll be watching that later. So yeah, all is normal looking on my end.

Well, more so than normal haywire.

I think the YouTube censors may be "on vacation" for a bit. Let's just say I'm seeing some content in my feed this morning where the "click bait" photo is extremely graphic/sexual. They would definitely fail our MPT rules test. I mean like definitely failing the "pink/stink" rule if you could see it through all the "beaver." Given the channel names, I'm thinking these videos are of Indian origin.

Is anyone seeing the same things? I'm not touching these videos. Hopefully, the YouTube algorithm will drop them from my feed after a while. And, this feed is my "logged out" feed (ie. not logged in with one of my Google IDs). So if anything, it's the feed that's posted to my generic WAN IP address and nothing else.

I have to hope that YouTube catches on and gets rid of these things. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the female anatomy like any other guy, and as manifested by my GAOW awards. But not this kind of uncontrolled setting. Hopefully, they'll be gone by the time you read this, but I took some screenshots of the click bait entries if you want "verification." PM me if you want to see them.
    Turning off watch/search history won’t show anything on your feed. That’s what I did and there’s more peace of mind.

Turning off watch/search history won’t show anything on your feed. That’s what I did and there’s more peace of mind.

There is no watch/search history for me as I'm never "logged on." None of this is ever tied to any Google ID of mine. At best (or worst if you prefer), the only link to me would be my WAN IP. That's all. It's the reason why I almost never log in to YouTube/Google. So that there is no watch/search history.

Reactions: DangerDave
    I know that may sound crazy (maybe not that much), but the ads from my Google search returns sexual content since 2-3 weeks. I even took the time to report these. And no, I didn't used any sexual related keywords or anything; no account, private browsing. Believe it or not, but most ads sells micro-penis, fake boobs, weird looking pictures with kids in sexual poses.

I know that may sound crazy (maybe not that much), but the ads from my Google search returns sexual content since 2-3 weeks. I even took the time to report these. And no, I didn't used any sexual related keywords or anything; no account, private browsing. Believe it or not, but most ads sells micro-penis, fake boobs, weird looking pictures with kids in sexual poses.

That should raise an issue with the Feds, then. If I were a Fed, I'd be all over Google if they were doing that. I'd shut their a$$es down in a heartbeat.They should know better than to collect ad $$$ on the sexploitation of kids like that.

Anyway, as of this morning, it would appear the "explicit" click bait video entries have disappeared, at least as far down as I scrolled on my feed (which was pretty far). So, either they dumped them or my strategy to "not click" has worked. Although that usually takes more than 24 hours, so I think they dumped them. Maybe the YouTube censors came back from vacation!

That should raise an issue with the Feds, then. If I were a Fed, I'd be all over Google if they were doing that. I'd shut their a$$es down in a heartbeat.They should know better than to collect ad $$$ on the sexploitation of kids like that. of children
    Sexploytation of children is the modern version of the Feds honey pot. Record the offender, and blackmail them forever. They are absolutely unconcerned about the welfare of the children themselves.

Sexploytation of children is the modern version of the Feds honey pot. Record the offender, and blackmail them forever. They are absolutely unconcerned about the welfare of the children themselves.

Probably why I'm not a Fed, as they'd not want me in charge of anything! I'm sorry but risking that kind of "jail bait" is just unacceptable. We need to get Trump back in the White house and have him clean house! 🤠