• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Member Link Up south east louisiana

Re: south east louisiana

www.paloaltogunclub.com/index.htm

Donaldsonville, LA (1:10 from New Orleans; :50 from Baton Rouge)

"The facility consist of a multi-purpose 15 point 30 meter pistol and small bore rifle range, a 20 point multi-purpose 100 meter rifle range and a full 600 yard “across the course” rifle range complete with elevating targets and target pits. All ranges have covered firing points and the 600 yard range has firing positions and a shooting table at 200, 300, 500, and 600 yards."

$150 annual membership, plus one-time fee of $100. NRA membership also reqd.

Facilities look impressive!

If you have any LEO friends there is the Plaquemines Parish Sheriffs Office range in myrtle grove. 3-25 yard bays for pistol, a 50 yard bay for pistol / rifle, and a 300 yard rifle range.

yet again must know LEO officers to use range or be friends with the RO
wink.gif

That is where I usually practice

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The_Hoff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you have any LEO friends there is the Plaquemines Parish Sheriffs Office range in myrtle grove. 3-25 yard bays for pistol, a 50 yard bay for pistol / rifle, and a 300 yard rifle range.

yet again must know LEO officers to use range or be friends with the RO
wink.gif

That is where I usually practice</div></div>

i think we should be friends

Damn your fairly close to me!

The range is past myrtle grove. But it is before hermitage road.
And it should be on the right hand side of the road.

They are closed Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. But are open during the week. The range officer is there until about 3pm so If you go to the range, go in the morning so you can talk to him. Lots of people use the range other than LEO's, but if you use the range without permission you can get in serious trouble.

When you talk to the RO, just be polite and ask permission to the use the range for practice and he will usually say come on in.