• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

The good thread!

I scored $640 worth of oars for my whitewater raft for $100.
In more than good enough shape to use for a long time. With care, easily for the next 20 yrs.

They belonged to some rich lawyer lady, so you know I was happy to screw her over.

So I spent part of my extra $ on gun stuff. Momma needs an AR pistol.....

Laid in bed while momma told me about her day, told each other we loved one another and fell asleep holding hands.
Im all mushy and proud of it. Great way to end a good day.

And today I’m gonna mess with @ArmyJerry so you know thats good. Plane to Houston in 2 hrs......

I scored $640 worth of oars for my whitewater raft for $100.
In more than good enough shape to use for a long time. With care, easily for the next 20 yrs.

They belonged to some rich lawyer lady, so you know I was happy to screw her over.

So I spent part of my extra $ on gun stuff. Momma needs an AR pistol.....

Laid in bed while momma told me about her day, told each other we loved one another and fell asleep holding hands.
Im all mushy and proud of it. Great way to end a good day.

And today I’m gonna mess with @ArmyJerry so you know thats good. Plane to Houston in 2 hrs......

Erase that laid in bed shit from the page.

Anyone with sloppy OpSec leaves their computer open on that shit and a wife reads it you have severely screwed a comrade over..........

Top of my head, first thought.
High point

In that order.

@Snipe260 when this thread derails just remember Nik H started it.

Why is it that all Glock owners are rabid in their belief that Glocks are the best even when I have never seen a stock Glock?

I think Glock fans like Glocks because they enjoy the repair process to make them shootable

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Getting confused between all the good shit, bad shit, shit job, and shit talkin threads.

My contribution here in the good shit thread is I replaced two crappy scopes with decent shit this month.

Edit: When the boss lady finds out I'll post the detail over in one of the bad shit threads..

Last edited:
Reactions: cornhusker86
LOL

I really have no gripes with the Glock that I do own.

I had to buy one to have in case things go South. It will be a super common platform so parts will be easy to get, especially since all of them will be in various states of disrepair.

Back to the good

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Invented the light bulb u dim wit.

Unlike boston which was lost. We had trenton , which was the first win.

Hosted over half the battles of the revolution. killed 70% of the enemy throughout the whole war.

Invented the phone

The computer.

Most pharma used in the world today

Best tomatoes

Best corn

So in closing i think without NJ you would still be speaking that fucked up dialect you speak today any way. But your teeth would be greener and more crooked.

The birthplace of Patriotism is New England...without us, you'd be speaking the King's English.

What has NJ ever done?

Last edited:
Ok I was sorta right, RI was first to do it, NC was first to direct its delegates to do it

Reactions: Nik H
The Brits riled up the cherokee before the war. John Sevier killed them.
NC loyalists raised hell during the war. John Sevier slaughtered them.
Fed gov wanted the western territories of NC for its own. John Sevier made it a State.

Back to 'good'. Just finished up helping a friend put together his first AR. I bought the rifle, he bought the scope, mount, mags and ammo. He spent a lot more than I had to. I'm at work, but thinking about going outside and getting a rough zero on his rifle for him. That's right, I'm at work and can go out and shoot if I want. Above ground and White. Hard to beat that.

Hosted over half the battles of the revolution. killed 70% of the enemy throughout the whole war.

Invented the phone

The computer.

Best tomatoes

Best corn

So in closing i think without NJ you would still be speaking that fucked up dialect you speak today any way. But your teeth would be greener and more crooked.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Serves me right...

Not the best corn and tomatoes by any stretch of the imagination

Reactions: ArmyJerry
The Brits riled up the cherokee before the war. John Sevier killed them.
NC loyalists raised hell during the war. John Sevier slaughtered them.
Fed gov wanted the western territories of NC for its own. John Sevier made it a State.

Yep Britain basically promised the Indians they would go west no further if they fought against the "Rebels".

That wasnt going over too well with the Colonists.

Than when the war is won the new Gov makes a treaty saying the new Americans would not go into the Ohio Valley area, in effect giving what the Brits promised.

The People were not to be deterred.

Invented the phone

The computer.

Best tomatoes

Best corn

Have you been smokin' the ghanja...
Best corn.... WTF
Best you've ever had maybe.

R

Reactions: Nik H
@pmclaine

Then don't have sloppy OPSEC.
Other people’s screw-ups are not my problem.

Listening to my lady makes me happy. Makes her happy. Then there is the next level of together happiness......

Do I also need to send these poor souls some of my cash to “redistribute”? ?

Worked with my team on an event that is next Tuesday for the last few months. Last year was a 1/2 day deal with 42 participants and a budget of around $2500.
This year budget of over 30k, all day event, 300 participants and a waiting list as we were full for the space we had rented.

Another great thing to celebrate.