The site has been updated!

simpsons-character-mr-burns-excellent-sitting-9cit87ztb6sf0gim.gif

wanted to ask if anybody had used h335 in a 300 win mag and it will not let me start a thread for any advice
H335 is basically too fast for use 300 Win Mag. It might be utilized with 110 to 125 gr bullets if you're interested in that.
But to get magnum velocities in the 300WM you need slower burning powders.
H335 works in 223 and 308 Win.

Velocities for 300WM will be low and case fill around 70% not good for accuracy.

H335 300WM QL guesstimate...(I have not used this powder in 300WM. )

150 gr Speer 61.0 start
150 gr Speer 64.5 max

168 SMK 57.5 gr Start
168 SMK 61.5 gr Max

180 gr Nosler BT 56.0 gr Start
180 gr Noslet BT 59.0 gr max

Use at your own risk...this is not a recommended powder for the 300 WM.

H335 is basically too fast for use 300 Win Mag. It might be utilized with 110 to 125 gr bullets if you're interested in that.

Velocities for 300WM will be low and case fill around 70% not good for accuracy.

H335 300WM QL guesstimate...(I

H335 300WM QL guesstimate...(I have not used this powder in 300WM. )

150 gr Speer 61.0 start
150 gr Speer 64.5 max

168 SMK 57.5 gr Start
168 SMK 61.5 gr Max

180 gr Nosler BT 56.0 gr Start
180 gr Noslet BT 59.0 gr max

Use at your own risk...this is not a recommended powder for the 300 WM.
the 300 I have is a remington 770 which I've found put since is a cheap rifle have problem getting it to even group had some bullets act like there tumbling end over end instead of spiraling

the 300 I have is a 770 remington which I have found out is not a good model sometimes its like the bullets tumble end over end and not spiraling
Not familiar with the Rem 770...all I know it's cheap.
If the rifling is good and usually 1-10 twist in 300 WM, even an inexpensive rifle will shoot 1.5" 3 shot groups without tumbling bullets.
Clean the barrel good, if you reload and try 150 gr to 165 gr flat base bullets they should be over stabilized, at modetate speed and never tumble.

NOW , when I get into the site and get past the "I'm over 18 verification , everything is good BUT when I click onto the "log in" I get this

TypeError: Realms\XFIntegration\Repository\RealmsAPI::getUserData(): Argument #1 ($realm) must be of type Realms\XFIntegration\Entity\Realm, null given, called in /mnt/db1/nvme_storage/production/www.snipershide.com/shooting/src/addons/Realms/XFIntegration/XF/ControllerPlugin/Login.php on line 19 in src/addons/Realms/XFIntegration/Repository/RealmsAPI.php at line 126

1. Realms\XFIntegration\Repository\RealmsAPI->getUserData() in src/addons/Realms/XFIntegration/XF/ControllerPlugin/Login.php at line 19
  2. Realms\XFIntegration\XF\ControllerPlugin\Login->completeLogin() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Login.php at line 125
  3. XF\Pub\Controller\Login->actionLogin() in src/addons/Realms/XFIntegration/XF/Pub/Controller/Login.php at line 24
  4. Realms\XFIntegration\XF\Pub\Controller\Login->actionLogin() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/ConnectedAccountProviders/XF/Pub/Controller/Login.php at line 84
  5. ThemeHouse\ConnectedAccountProviders\XF\Pub\Controller\Login->actionLogin() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/XLink/XF/Pub/Controller/Login.php at line 19
  6. ThemeHouse\XLink\XF\Pub\Controller\Login->actionLogin() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 258
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
  9. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
  10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2485
  11. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
  12. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20
Them I have to go back to the top of your post and click on FORUMS and all is good.
Maybe I need to delete the link in my favorites and start over ???

NOW , when I get into the site and get past the "I'm over 18 verification , everything is good BUT when I click onto the "log in" I get this

TypeError: Realms\XFIntegration\Repository\RealmsAPI::getUserData(): Argument #1 ($realm) must be of type Realms\XFIntegration\Entity\Realm, null given, called in /mnt/db1/nvme_storage/production/www.snipershide.com/shooting/src/addons/Realms/XFIntegration/XF/ControllerPlugin/Login.php on line 19 in src/addons/Realms/XFIntegration/Repository/RealmsAPI.php at line 126

1. Realms\XFIntegration\Repository\RealmsAPI->getUserData() in src/addons/Realms/XFIntegration/XF/ControllerPlugin/Login.php at line 19
  2. Realms\XFIntegration\XF\ControllerPlugin\Login->completeLogin() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Login.php at line 125
  3. XF\Pub\Controller\Login->actionLogin() in src/addons/Realms/XFIntegration/XF/Pub/Controller/Login.php at line 24
  4. Realms\XFIntegration\XF\Pub\Controller\Login->actionLogin() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/ConnectedAccountProviders/XF/Pub/Controller/Login.php at line 84
  5. ThemeHouse\ConnectedAccountProviders\XF\Pub\Controller\Login->actionLogin() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/XLink/XF/Pub/Controller/Login.php at line 19
  6. ThemeHouse\XLink\XF\Pub\Controller\Login->actionLogin() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 258
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
  9. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
  10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2485
  11. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
  12. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20
Them I have to go back to the top of your post and click on FORUMS and all is good.
Maybe I need to delete the link in my favorites and start over ???

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240620_124700_Sniper's Hide.jpg
    Screenshot_20240620_124700_Sniper's Hide.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: crackerbrown