We're live!

I went through the HideTV subscription earlier this week and then got hit by PayPal today for the old subscription. Any help there? I did go in and cancel it today.

still wondering about access to the starred videos in Hide TV
Did you sign up for the Legend level or only the Supporter level...cause, those HideTV vids with stars are premium content and requires the higher level.

However, in the forum list, the online training vids are all available to you with Supporter level.

1720396306338.png

1720396355760.png

1720396475439.png

Attachments

• 1720396439119.png
    1720396439119.png
    88.1 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: lash
Hey everyone, apologies for the confusion here. Online training is included with the supporter plan and I've updated the upgrade page to show that.

If anyone is still running into any issues with accessing videos, moving their subscription over to HideTV, or any bugs on the forum or app, please DM me or reply here and I can take a look!

We appreciate everyone's patience here while we get settled 😁
@alexj-12 - Having issues accessing Online Training (after subscription/ with confirmations/pmt etc). The hide TV login page has the correct credentials. Looks like my profile isn't showing supporter as well (so maybe its a system/migration issue?). Sent you a couple PMs. Cheers.

Reactions: lash and J Scott
Copy. I have access to those no problem. The ones with the star as shown above in the screen shot from Hide TV are apparently "premium" content which don't play for me. No big deal. Upgrading to get access to those is not possible for me at this time. 40$ a month might not be a lot for most but on a guards' pay in this economy, yes an issue, for me. Like I said, not really an issue, there are plenty of videos available on both sub forum and Hide TV to keep me busy for quite awhile

Reactions: Baron23 and lash
I signed up for the "Legend" package which at the time I enrolled was being offered at a 40% discount off of the price of $40.00/month for the first 3 months. My first month's subscription amount was charged correctly at the discounted price. Still, I do not have access to the videos with orange box and white star nor is anything under my screen name that signifies/denotes me having selling privileges in the PX.

While I'm not impressed with the rollout (so far) where I'm concerned, I've learned over the years to be mindful that the folks that can help us the most might have more pressing matters on their plates at the moment.

Looking forward to some range time this week, and less keyboard time. :)

Y'all have a good one.

Reactions: lash
Hey everyone! Could you check premium content on HideTV again and let me know if you're still running into any issues here? Also if you're running into anything else let me know, happy to help :)

Reactions: Baron23 and lash