• 12 Hours Left: Use code HIDE40 to get 40% off subscriptions

You've got until midnight to get 40% off. Pick your plan below!

Subscribe

We're live!

I don't use PP, guess if they don't answer, I'll have to check the cc statement next month.
I suggest that you try this to cancel, since you are not using PayPal:

Go into you profile, scroll down and choose Account Upgrades, then choose Cancel. Since yours is just paid by CC, this should work.

1719932292323.jpeg

I can try, can you just clarify what you mean by broken? And also are you on the app or web?
On the app. If you go to Forums > New Posts. Then as you scroll down through the New Posts, if you click on a post, you are stranded with no way to return to the New Posts list. Renders the New Posts section useless.

EDIT: I just checked the app and I see you fixed it!!!!!! I'm gonna go get drunk! Thank You!

I really don't care about anything but the online training at this point. DM sent to Alex and I am also wondering about whether online training is still included as a 20$ a month "supporter".
This is also the question I have. It has been clarified that PX privileges will remain with the "supporter" level, but I would like to know if the online training remains at the "supporter" level or will it require the "Legend" level.

Reactions: Bigrederic
This is also the question I have. It has been clarified that PX privileges will remain with the "supporter" level, but I would like to know if the online training remains at the "supporter" level or will it require the "Legend" level.
That is the same thing I am wondering. From what I am reading, the answer is "No" and you would have to pay for Legend status which is double the old price. But that hasn't been confirmed yet.

That is the same thing I am wondering. From what I am reading, the answer is "No" and you would have to pay for Legend status which is double the old price. But that hasn't been confirmed yet.
Roger, I will wait for Alex or Mike to answer that definitively. Personally, the online training is more important than the PX. Then depending on the answer it will be a choice if double the price is worth the investment. I will keep an eye out on this thread for the answer.

Reactions: Bigrederic
not the sharpest pencil here!!
When I clicked to log in the system gave a link to subscribe to Hide TV
Which I did maybe??
Just know the account was charged and was unaware of more than one acct
Guidance will be appreciated

not the sharpest pencil here!!
When I clicked to log in the system gave a link to subscribe to Hide TV
Which I did maybe??
Just know the account was charged and was unaware of more than one acct
Guidance will be appreciated
I can say that your name does appear in green for me, which should indicate that you are a subscriber and have rights to training and posting in PX. At least for now.

So I’m subscribed to the supporter on hidetv. I try to watch videos and it’s telling me I need to upgrade to gain access. That’s a total bummer. I guess I’ll be getting rid of this and just subscribing when I need to sell something.

And yes, it would be very bad to need to pay more than $20/month for stuff that was included before. I pay up front by year, just to support the site, and dip into the vids when I have a need or am bored. I don’t really sell much.

Perhaps there’s a bigger benefit to paying upfront per year (or multi-years) vs. just paying month by month (and then unsubscribing). The benefit for upfront payers would be a much cheaper fee (like $20) if you divide up the total by month.

Just throwing that out there.

I have just paid month to month but have never unsubscribed. I have gone a month or more without even watching a video. Been doing it that way for almost a year. To me that's what it means to be a "supporter". I didn't even realize that you could pay a year at a time. To be honest it is a pretty "busy" website with lots of nooks and crannies.

Last edited:
Reactions: carbonbased
Hey everyone, apologies for the confusion here. Online training is included with the supporter plan and I've updated the upgrade page to show that.

If anyone is still running into any issues with accessing videos, moving their subscription over to HideTV, or any bugs on the forum or app, please DM me or reply here and I can take a look!

We appreciate everyone's patience here while we get settled 😁

And just like that, we're live! We've now updated the homepage, subscriptions are now be handled through HideTV, and you should now be able to see all the changes we mentioned here.

Note for any current subscribers: in order to keep having full access to the Hide, you'll need to cancel your subscription and resubscribe to HideTV here

If you see any issues or have any questions, post them down below and we'll help out!

Alex,

Is this the same for Vendors as well? I need to find out how we even have our subscription set up.

Best regards,

Richard

Reactions: lash
If it helps, I don't have a Paypal account and I had to call Paypal with the transaction number from my last billing email from the Hide to have Paypal cancel it for me. It was done without issue. (well, so far anyway). Hopefully I don't get double billed for next month :cautious:

Alex offered to cancel it for me although I was under the impression the Hide could not do it that way, so I called Paypal myself.

If it helps, I don't have a Paypal account and I had to call Paypal with the transaction number from my last billing email from the Hide to have Paypal cancel it for me. It was done without issue. (well, so far anyway). Hopefully I don't get double billed for next month :cautious:

Alex offered to cancel it for me although I was under the impression the Hide could not do it that way, so I called Paypal myself.
I know that's frustrating. Part of the reason we are moving providers. As far as I know we can ot cancel so she might have meant talk you through it. Thanks for handling it, we appreciate the support very much.

Hey everyone, apologies for the confusion here. Online training is included with the supporter plan and I've updated the upgrade page to show that.

If anyone is still running into any issues with accessing videos, moving their subscription over to HideTV, or any bugs on the forum or app, please DM me or reply here and I can take a look!

We appreciate everyone's patience here while we get settled 😁
Thanks Alex!! Nice clean up of the privileges of the subscriber levels.

Online training, PX, and chat access makes it all good to me so I subscribed thru HideTV. 👍

As an aside...a major migration/upgrade on a holiday week was maybe not the keenest idea! haha Hope you guys get time off for the 4th and don't spend it chasing bugs and trouble tickets.

Cheers and best to you and Mike for hanging in there and being so responsive to our whines, complaints and...well, even a few valid comments! 😜 :ROFLMAO: