• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

thinking about selling my 22mag selectfire build

ctso030

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 2, 2013
south texas
thought I would run this by the rimfire guys first. I have a select fire 22mag rifle I put together and have too many projects going and have lost interest in. it has a single stage kidd trigger, revalation thumbhole , volq bed kit, carbon fiber barrel, 3 mags,the select fire jig, barrel hole locater, and all receipts. the bolt was sent in and head spaced, action was sent back and verified it is right. the only issue is it will throw the ejector out sometimes. it is just a matter of tweeking the springs. I am losing my ass on this deal but have other projects going. I would like 700 for it. call me or text me 361-790-4571 and I will send pics

I am curious how you built a "Select Fire" .22 Mag after 1986 legally...
or are you advertising that you committed a felony, and are enticing someone else into a felony by a sale to them of an unregistered machine gun?

Or have I completely misunderstood your use of the term "select fire"?

I am curious how you built a "Select Fire" .22 Mag after 1986 legally...
or are you advertising that you committed a felony, and are enticing someone else into a felony by a sale to them of an unregistered machine gun?

Or have I completely misunderstood your use of the term "select fire"?

I believe select fire is a brand name not that the thing can be switched to full auto.