• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes Thinking of getting a Viper 6.5-20x50 PA....

Re: Thinking of getting a Viper 6.5-20x50 PA....

My son has a Viper SFP with their BDC reticle.

Based on the quality I see there, I would not hesitate to buy anything from Vortex. If I wasn't favoring FFP, I'd buy the thing from him.

Yeah, i havent heard anything bad from them. And the warranty is good to. I'm looking for a good scope in the $500-700 range, and the Viper looks to be my favorite so far.

Don't think twice about it! I had one and it's a great scope! Glass is great, it tracks perfectly, built like a tank! The only reason I sold it was because I upgraded to a Vortex Razor! Absolutely can't go wrong with Vortex Optics!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ratiug1089</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, i havent heard anything bad from them. And the warranty is good to. I'm looking for a good scope in the $500-700 range, and the Viper looks to be my favorite so far. </div></div>

We would love to help. I will say the Viper you mention can be had for under $500. For a scope in the $700 range, the Sightron SIII 6-24x50 LR has been our best seller.

The Viper 6.5-20x50 mildot has been very popular and well worth the $$. As we all await the PSTs this scope is the Vortex long range bread and butter.

Scott

i picked one up here a few weeks ago. for under $400 i am very impressed with the optic.

i will be letting it go and upgrading to a pst, i just bought this one to see and get a look at a vortex optic.

i would put it in the same ball park as a leupold, neither has what i would call great turrets but they work and the glass is good