• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

This is insane

1629237011965-png.7686546

The world is pushing for the vaccine passport and that's what they're going to do here. They want to meet the vaccination quota before Xmas for these senseless lockdowns to stop.

you think this wasn't part of their plan all along to be like communist china?

welcome social credits...

i'll be selling up in the city and moving to our family property in the country. i won't be locked up in the jail they call the city.

and this...

"No Domestic COVID Vaccine Passports Bill 2021

No. , 2021"

i can only guess it was introduced by Craig Kelly...

Reactions: HD1911 and pmclaine
Who knows what's in store for us mate
i was going to do a knock down rebuild but they've pushed my buttons too much.
i'll be selling with my approved plans and moving to the family property 2 hours south.
no fucking freedoms with these wankers in power, seems like the only thing governments around the world know is orders and violence.

If anything us Victorians have had the longest lockdown in the country and still in lockdown now. Just got extended till September 2 for 20 cases in our state.
Lockdown fucking sucks, I'm not suggesting it's a good thing and nor am I a covid denier.

The world is pushing for the vaccine passport and that's what they're going to do here. They want to meet the vaccination quota before Xmas for these senseless lockdowns to stop.
You realize they are just pushing the goalposts and there never will be an end to all this.

Plain and simple this is just them against us and trying to keep us inside amd away from others for some god unknown purpose. Divide and conquer, maybe?

If they told you from the start that these "lockdowns " would never end, would the public have accepted it?, hell no. So increments is how they will do it.

Everytime one of their "goals" is met, they add 5 more on top of it.

This will never end until we as a world stand up and say, enough.

Doc

You realize they are just pushing the goalposts and there never will be an end to all this.

Plain and simple this is just them against us and trying to keep us inside amd away from others for some god unknown purpose. Divide and conquer, maybe?

If they told you from the start that these "lockdowns " would never end, would the public have accepted it?, hell no. So increments is how they will do it.

Everytime one of their "goals" is met, they add 5 more on top of it.

This will never end until we as a world stand up and say, enough.

Doc
Divide and conquer, sabotage the capitalist engine that is America, destroy civilization and rebuild under the Marxist/communist blueprint.

Fauchi, Gates, the communist Democrats along with the NWO elitists led by their fellow communists, China, have been working on this plan of attack since at least the 80's when old man Bush announced 'a kinder, gentler nation (open borders), a New World Order.'

They would have unleashed Covid on the world at some point anyway, however Trump derailing their scheme with his election in 2016 and re-election win in 2020 unleashed their secret bio weapon to set up mail-in voting and a rigged election.

The dumbfucks taking the Fauchi shots deserve their own medicine, whatever Gates, Klaus Schwab and the other genocidal murderers have planned for them.

Who knows what's in store for us mate
You know exactly what's in store for you ...... its called the final solution. Your just so far in denial you havnt accepted it yet !

iiif-b.jpg

You can choose to be a part of their experiment or you can grow a set of balls and resist !

Last edited:
You know exactly what's in store for you ...... its called the final solution. Your just so far in denial you havnt accepted it yet !

View attachment 7687446

You can choose to be a part of their experiment or you can grow a set of balls and resist !

@M77 laugh all you want. I'm sure Jews in Europe laughed Hitler off, at least for a little bit.........

Looks like they are rolling out the first booster shot.
The "vaccine" was a guaranteed 95% effective but just like everything else they have said. It turns out that was bullshit. So now it's going to take a booster shot to get some level of protection.
The local news did some street interviews asking people about getting the booster shot. People were saying that if that's what it takes to get back to normal. They would do it.
IMG_4271.JPG