• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

This is what will get Harris elected

What gets me is that the majority of these stupid twats can't pay for groceries, can't buy a car, can't buy a house, can't pay for day care, can't afford rent, etc. Yet they are only capable of thinking with what's between their legs. Too dumb to realize they are voting for the very people and policies who are directly responsible for their economic woes. Today's women, especially the younger ones, truly are dumber than tree stumps. And they are going to decide the future of our country, pathetic.
Exactly 100% correct.They are too stupid to realize not getting pregnant is the easiest and safest way to avoid abortions but they are spoiled cunts with no morals who want to go through life without any consequences for their actions.

I don’t care if you are oblivious to the the spiritual warfare raging all around us. I don’t care that you’re blind. I don’t care that you are trapped and powerless. I don’t want you to die, but I’m not going to do a whole lot to try and stop it. I’m a bad Christian, or maybe just more of a Calvinist…
It is YOU who hates religion and hates Jesus Christ, exactly as it is written you would. I think you’re an idiot who can’t defend his beliefs so you attack others without being able to defend you own, and if you believe certain human beings have no rights and you can murder them at your pleasure, then you are definitely going forward on faith alone.

Nothing I’ve said requires belief. Or Christianity. It just so happens, randomly if you prefer, that without advanced understanding of human reproduction and advanced biology the Bible gets it exactly right. I can prove the human being growing inside a woman is a unique in all the world human being. I can prove that he/she is alive. I can even prove vital functions and thought at early stages of development.

You literally can’t answer under what circumstances a human being has rights. All I say is they are intrinsic to a human being, period. You got nothing but hate, which I’m sure doesn’t surprise many people.
Answered your question once, you just fail to see it. All people have rights. We have laws against murder. Black and white rules. I''m not seeing what you aren't understanding. I can teach it to you, but I can't learn it for you.

Reactions: doubloon
Oh, Maxipad, you've been out of the loop for much longer than since Sunday night. Many would be correct if they said that you are still out of the loop. You come across as a sad, pathetic, hate filled, little man, who believes in nothing but thinks he has all the answers. Enjoy your useless and senseless existence.
Thanks for your eloquent rebuttal. I like all the facts you've used. Or maybe you feel like you need to just spout off without any real opinion of your own, so you resort to putting someone down. Probably saw the inside of a lot of lockers in school? When you feel like you actually contribute to the discussion, feel free, otherwise, let the grown ups talk.

As babies can't support themselves for years at what age would you say they are a person?

R
Breathes on it's own, check. Bodily functions are in order (yes even medically enhanced), check. Supports itself. doesn't need a machine or a mother to breathe for it, can piss itself, not depend on a machine or other human's organs., check, supports itself.

It's just that he thinks he's "free", and he isn't. He thinks it all comes from inside him, and that outside of his mind there is no actual good and evil, but that it's all just a point of view, and for each person to decide on his own. Ergo, anyone pointing out the immorality of the act of another is a charlatan. Hypocrisy defines the human animal. We know right from wrong and we still choose wrong.
This is wrong. Good and evil do exist. They can not exist without each other. Everyone seems worried about whether they are "free" or not, but the entire human race is a slave to the dollar (or whatever your currency before someone get nitpicky). You have right and wrong decisions, but they are right or wrong depending on your beliefs. And I paraphrase you earlier saying that I hate religion. I don't hate it. You want everyone to think like you, that's what I disagree with. The fact that something as stupid as abortion has any political connotation is ridiculous. It has nothing to do with .gov. That is between a person and their physician, period. And we have laws against releasing that medical information without consent. Everyone is up in arms because the SCOTUS made a decision to keep the .gov out of medical decisions. There is no right to abortions, there is no right to medical care except for what is medically necessary. But if you can afford the procedure, then good for you. I see many more plastic surgeries are performed every year, but I don't hear you bible thumpers screaming vanity. Why haven't you tried to stop them on the same basis? There's six others I don't hear you bitching about either. Go pick and choose your arguments somewhere else.

Reactions: mosin46
many years experience in ICU and i can tell you that what is understood and considered as "alive" is very open to varying interpretations,opinions and beliefs.
i fear that the abortion dilemma will never be solved. the reproductive rights hysterics on 1 side and the religious fanatics on the other make that impossible. correct that it probably has no place in politics.

Can't tell if you're talking about Harris or Trump or all of them.

They're not "enemies". They're opponents.

The people trying to put you in prison on BS charges or reducing your Secret Service detail to enable easy shots to take your life are not opponents, they're enemies.

Last edited:
Thanks for your eloquent rebuttal. I like all the facts you've used. Or maybe you feel like you need to just spout off without any real opinion of your own, so you resort to putting someone down. Probably saw the inside of a lot of lockers in school? When you feel like you actually contribute to the discussion, feel free, otherwise, let the grown ups talk.
Those were my "real opinions" about you based solely on what you have posted. From your reaction, they look like they are very accurate. No need to "put you down", you do that well to yourself, most everyone knows you for who you are.

Let me know when you become a "grownup." Right now you have only achieved troll level.

You are not a moderator, until then, I'll post whatever and however I please.

Most of your postulations about "medical procedures" (that covers best what you have posted) are based on false equivalency, which is a method used by those who know they have nothing of substance contained in their argument, but rely on "feels" in lieu of real facts. You exaggerate similarities and ignore important differences.

I'm sure this escapes you because it doesn't fit your narrative.

Last edited:
This is wrong. Good and evil do exist. They can not exist without each other. Everyone seems worried about whether they are "free" or not, but the entire human race is a slave to the dollar (or whatever your currency before someone get nitpicky). You have right and wrong decisions, but they are right or wrong depending on your beliefs. And I paraphrase you earlier saying that I hate religion. I don't hate it. You want everyone to think like you, that's what I disagree with. The fact that something as stupid as abortion has any political connotation is ridiculous. It has nothing to do with .gov. That is between a person and their physician, period. And we have laws against releasing that medical information without consent. Everyone is up in arms because the SCOTUS made a decision to keep the .gov out of medical decisions. There is no right to abortions, there is no right to medical care except for what is medically necessary. But if you can afford the procedure, then good for you. I see many more plastic surgeries are performed every year, but I don't hear you bible thumpers screaming vanity. Why haven't you tried to stop them on the same basis? There's six others I don't hear you bitching about either. Go pick and choose your arguments somewhere else.
You are so full of contradictions that you have to be a progressive. The only thing in the above that is true is when you say I want everyone to think like I do. You are quite accidentally correct. I do want everyone to think logically, and consider all the empirical evidence like a scientist. Just about the only thing worse than making decisions based on your own selfish emotions and feelings is the kind of cognitive dissonance you keep displaying here. Just picking and choosing facts to completely ignore and pretend don’t exist in order to reach a conclusion can easily lead to much worse places than a hysterical woman making decisions based on how it makes her feel. I honestly don’t understand how you think. I don’t understand how you can pick and choose facts that support your predetermined opinion, and just completely ignore one’s that don’t, but I do know what it leads to, and that is a fundamental misunderstanding of reality and the execution of actual evil even when that is not your intention. Coupled with your injection of irrelevant facts into the argument, yes, I don’t like or understand the “way you think”. To put academic terms around it you think like a French, Postmodernist philosopher who believes you make your own reality and the only truth is the one you believe and can convince yourself is real. This is literally a misanthropic way to think and inevitably leads to all manner of evil and ignorance.

If right and wrong only depend on your beliefs, then it doesn’t actually exist outside of your brain, but is just a subjective concept, and everyone’s can be completely different. You don’t seem to understand the difference between legal/illegal vs good/evil even as it relates directly to the topic of murdering babies. “Legal” can be completely evil, and “illegal” can be 100% good. Law is supposed to be (ideally) based on universal morality, but it isn’t. It is supposed to encompass that which society agrees with, but it doesn’t.

Honestly, you are fucking brainwashed by the left. Your comparison other “medical procedures” that DO NOT involve another human being are Washington DC level, ignorant on purpose, retarded. This is precisely why no matter how much scientific proof I give you that there are two human beings involved you continue to PRETEND that there is only one and murdering one of the human beings is like getting a wart removed. It’s like you are stuck in the 1970s believing this person is just a clump of cells and not a tiny human being that looks like like the parents. By second trimester he/she looks like a baby, which is why ultrasound has been such a disastrous machine for the side of murder. But, it doesn’t matter what someone looks like to deserve personhood, does it? You seem to want to place it randomly based on ability? I guess if you can just pretend there aren’t two human beings you can also pretend there is nothing wrong with that too, but picking a random place creates all sorts of problems and thorny issues (I guess you can pretend those don’t exist too). It simply doesn’t work. What works and reinforces a commitment to human rights and the value of every person as a human being is not placing personhood randomly, but at the place where we can prove that person is a human being. No religion necessary. Natural Law. That which is by virtue of it’s being. A bright line that leaves little or no room for doubt or debate. A non-political truth and fact that isn’t disputable. Unfortunately, this goes against the whole sex without consequences revolution from 60 years ago, and requires that people take responsibility for their own actions, which is like kryptonite to leftists.

I am for your 100% control and sovereignty as an adult citizen to do anything you want medically. No one should have a say in it at all except you and a willing doctor, but your ability to swing your fists ends at another person’s nose as the saying goes, and once your decisions directly effect someone else their liberty must be taken into equal account. That how this Republican system was designed. That how liberty is possible. Not overly complex or difficult to understand if you can think.

The people trying to put you in prison on BS charges or reducing your Secret Service detail to enable easy shots to take your life are not opponents, their enemies.

So people trying to infringe on my rights with BS declarations making me a criminal subject to prosecution and prison time are my enemies.

Like I said before, I'm voting for him but my eyes are open and I do not suffer from TWS.

they're

VeS0PI7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Shooter McGavin
  • Haha
Reactions: UKDslayer and Fig
He did have some good ones though...

1. “All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.”

2. “There is no instance of a nation benefitting from prolonged warfare.”

3. “It is the rule in war, if our forces are ten to the enemy’s one, to surround him; if five to one, to attack him; if twice as numerous, to divide our army into two. If equally matched, we can offer battle; if slightly inferior in numbers, we can avoid the enemy; if quite unequal in every way, we can flee from him.”

4. “In war the victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.”

5. “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

6. “In war, the way is to avoid what is strong and to strike at what is weak.”

7. “All men can see the tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.”

8. “When you surround an army, leave an outlet free. Do not press a desperate foe too hard.”

9. “Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look upon them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.”

Reactions: UKDslayer
You are so full of contradictions that you have to be a progressive. The only thing in the above that is true is when you say I want everyone to think like I do. You are quite accidentally correct. I do want everyone to think logically, and consider all the empirical evidence like a scientist. Just about the only thing worse than making decisions based on your own selfish emotions and feelings is the kind of cognitive dissonance you keep displaying here. Just picking and choosing facts to completely ignore and pretend don’t exist in order to reach a conclusion can easily lead to much worse places than a hysterical woman making decisions based on how it makes her feel. I honestly don’t understand how you think. I don’t understand how you can pick and choose facts that support your predetermined opinion, and just completely ignore one’s that don’t, but I do know what it leads to, and that is a fundamental misunderstanding of reality and the execution of actual evil even when that is not your intention. Coupled with your injection of irrelevant facts into the argument, yes, I don’t like or understand the “way you think”. To put academic terms around it you think like a French, Postmodernist philosopher who believes you make your own reality and the only truth is the one you believe and can convince yourself is real. This is literally a misanthropic way to think and inevitably leads to all manner of evil and ignorance.

If right and wrong only depend on your beliefs, then it doesn’t actually exist outside of your brain, but is just a subjective concept, and everyone’s can be completely different. You don’t seem to understand the difference between legal/illegal vs good/evil even as it relates directly to the topic of murdering babies. “Legal” can be completely evil, and “illegal” can be 100% good. Law is supposed to be (ideally) based on universal morality, but it isn’t. It is supposed to encompass that which society agrees with, but it doesn’t.

Honestly, you are fucking brainwashed by the left. Your comparison other “medical procedures” that DO NOT involve another human being are Washington DC level, ignorant on purpose, retarded. This is precisely why no matter how much scientific proof I give you that there are two human beings involved you continue to PRETEND that there is only one and murdering one of the human beings is like getting a wart removed. It’s like you are stuck in the 1970s believing this person is just a clump of cells and not a tiny human being that looks like like the parents. By second trimester he/she looks like a baby, which is why ultrasound has been such a disastrous machine for the side of murder. But, it doesn’t matter what someone looks like to deserve personhood, does it? You seem to want to place it randomly based on ability? I guess if you can just pretend there aren’t two human beings you can also pretend there is nothing wrong with that too, but picking a random place creates all sorts of problems and thorny issues (I guess you can pretend those don’t exist too). It simply doesn’t work. What works and reinforces a commitment to human rights and the value of every person as a human being is not placing personhood randomly, but at the place where we can prove that person is a human being. No religion necessary. Natural Law. That which is by virtue of it’s being. A bright line that leaves little or no room for doubt or debate. A non-political truth and fact that isn’t disputable. Unfortunately, this goes against the whole sex without consequences revolution from 60 years ago, and requires that people take responsibility for their own actions, which is like kryptonite to leftists.

I am for your 100% control and sovereignty as an adult citizen to do anything you want medically. No one should have a say in it at all except you and a willing doctor, but your ability to swing your fists ends at another person’s nose as the saying goes, and once your decisions directly effect someone else their liberty must be taken into equal account. That how this Republican system was designed. That how liberty is possible. Not overly complex or difficult to understand if you can think.
So you have no problem telling people what to do with their bodies? Got it. Because while it's in that woman's body, that clump of cells has no choice but to accept it. Or the 14 year old rape victim? She's gonna be charged with murder? No clear cut answers? How about let everyone make their own choice? It isn't for you to tell anyone what they can or can't do. While you think it's immoral, it's not illegal. People like you are the reason abortion clinics get bombed. You can't just get over the fact that people have differing opinions.

So you have no problem telling people what to do with their bodies? Got it. Because while it's in that woman's body, that clump of cells has no choice but to accept it. Or the 14 year old rape victim? She's gonna be charged with murder? No clear cut answers? How about let everyone make their own choice? It isn't for you to tell anyone what they can or can't do. While you think it's immoral, it's not illegal. People like you are the reason abortion clinics get bombed. You can't just get over the fact that people have differing opinions.
Rape victims represent an extremely small portion.
Part of the fallacy is they haven't a choice.
The choice was made when they decided to fuck.
Now when adult responsibilities, after adult choices of having sex, they'd like to call for a redo.
Using what is/was "legal" has been proven to be the largest cause of human deaths in the last century or so...
You've been lead to believe they hadn't a choice.
Nothing but a crock of shit.
Either one believes in the sanctity of life or not, semantics are just excuses for an easy out.
"Modernistic" language has been used for all sorts of cruelty.
Slippery slope is a huge understatement...

R

the issue is never going to be decided. not here for sure. the concept of alive vs viable is one never addressed. seen those conflicting views for many years. those definitions also get into the slippery slope issue of euthanasia. might even play into the capital punishment issue. in a socialist system,and that is what we have de facto if not de jure,cost vs benefit issues arise. someone will have the power to make such decisions. the state or the individual is IMHO the critical issue.
most of the anti abortion radicals that i know are men. not sure if it's an issue men should have a lot of say in. the idea to fix it by taking the vote away from women is just too stupid to even mention really. my question to them is "how many unwanted children have you fostered or adopted?". what do you see as the outcome of unwanted children in our society? how does/should society fund their care? WIC,ADC,medicaid,title 8,food stamps and welfare seem to have poor outcomes.
on the other hand,the ignoring of easily obtained and affordable birth control and it's failure to be used is a mystery to me and definitely a female failing. i have never heard an explanation of that failure,even from young women. it is not just the failure or lazy stupidity of the underclass. crosses all ethnic,racial,social and economic lines. i do not believe that availability of abortion answers that question. is to me the biggest issue of sexual behavior in this modern era. way over my ability to understand.
on the same side,the description of a late term abortion procedure can be pretty easily be labeled as murder.
just how i see what the issues are. have zero solution ideas. flogging religion is not going to provide a solution. never solves anything.
i suppose the answer will come from one side or the other via the brute power of the state like almost everything else these days.

Rape victims represent an extremely small portion.
Part of the fallacy is they haven't a choice.
The choice was made when they decided to fuck.
Now when adult responsibilities, after adult choices of having sex, they'd like to call for a redo.
Using what is/was "legal" has been proven to be the largest cause of human deaths in the last century or so...
You've been lead to believe they hadn't a choice.
Nothing but a crock of shit.
Either one believes in the sanctity of life or not, semantics are just excuses for an easy out.
"Modernistic" language has been used for all sorts of cruelty.
Slippery slope is a huge understatement...

R
So you're saying rape victims had a choice? Interesting take.

I'm saying there is no difference between people calling for murder charges for abortion and the people crying for Sharia law. Stop pushing your beliefs on everyone else. The very foundation of this country allows for disagreement. Those people who can't accept this don't deserve the liberties afforded them by the Bill of Rights and the Constitution.

But since you can use the phrase "sanctity of life", tell me exactly when life begins. If you can do this, you should quit whatever you're currently doing for employment and teach it to the world. And like my math teacher used to tell me, show your work.

• Haha
Reactions: ken226

I'm saying there is no difference between people calling for murder charges for abortion and the people crying for Sharia law. Stop pushing your beliefs on everyone else. The very foundation of this country allows for disagreement. Those people who can't accept this don't deserve the liberties afforded them by the Bill of Rights and the Constitution.

But since you can use the phrase "sanctity of life", tell me exactly when life begins. If you can do this, you should quit whatever you're currently doing for employment and teach it to the world. And like my math teacher used to tell me, show your work.
Any teacher of yours is likely relieved to no longer deal with you.

Nope. I'm suggesting to not use an extreme minority of cases to set policy.
Never called for your mentioned, a strawman argument.
But since you can use the phrase "sanctity of life", tell me exactly when life begins. If you can do this, you should quit whatever you're currently doing for employment and teach it to the world. And like my math teacher used to tell me, show your work. As you are the one making life and death choices, why don't you show your work?...

R

Reactions: 37L1
exactly when life begins

While I generally agree with the position on abortion as a legal choice up to a specific point of development you're killing yourself with your own arguments.

Life must already exist before conception or it doesn't happen, the sperm and ovum must be alive for conception to happen. In this respect Rthur is just as guilty of mangling the language unless he means to count menstruation and wet dreams as murder. I *think* his position is a human life begins at conception but I'm not sure what term best captures the idea that a zygote is a human being with rights.

The stick you are probably wanting to measure by is when the clump of cells legally becomes a person. A person has rights, not a person doesn't have rights.

That is true. You're either dealing with THE truth or you're not. To get technical, "At conception" is inaccurate and the just fertilized egg is not a human being (although provably "alive"). A zygote does not become a human being, at the earliest stage of development, till differentiation and the formation of a complete strand of DNA, then is provably a unique in all the universe human being at the earliest stage of development.

The whole point of going round and round with the post modernist is to demonstrate that in this reality this is the only place you can draw the line that isn't opinion, subjective, and downright random that doesn't have far reaching consequences over all areas of human endeavor. Just by setting the precedent alone. Differentiation is the only place where you can honestly and truthfully even utter the words "human rights", or "human being".
Before that it really is just specific cells in a person's body over which they ought to legally have 100% sovereignty and autonomy. No question, and upon this we agree, but maybe only up to a point when it comes to things like suicide where it ethically does get murky if for no other reason than how it effects everything else.
A. If there is a miscarriage or chemical abortion when that human being is “a clump of cells” I do still think it’s immoral, but I’m fine with it being legal. There is no conceivable reason for a rape victim to allow the baby to mature and then to murder him/her if she wants to kill it. She can take the Morning After pill and prevent implantation. Yes, still a human being, and still wrong, but again I don’t believe it should be illegal. This also solves most of the other red herrings you offer. Or, are you suggesting that a rape victim might not realize they are pregnant?

B. Yes, there are situations where I don’t have a good answer. Perhaps there isn’t a good answer in some cases and we are left to choose between evils, which I agree is where legality can either fall short of go too far. There is no perfect law for every situation.

C. Quite frankly, 1000% more pregnancy centers get attacked than the very few abortion mills that have been bombed telling you something about your fellow travelers and mine. Google it.

I can get over the fact that people have different opinions. What I can't get over is you wanting to have your own facts that differ from those in our shared reality, and your willful ignoring of facts that contravene your predetermined opinion. You are only trying to complicate it by introducing a pregnancy that results from a crime, rightly so, but I'll concede that to you. I don't have simple and easy solutions to that other than to say that we are talking about 1% of 1% where there is a pregnancy that results from a crime, and the victim would be oblivious the the fact they might be pregnant so they carry the baby and then want to kill him/her. Making laws based on the rare exception is a terrible idea, and in fact the law can speak directly to rare exceptions.

Roe vs Wade was silent on everything, and the effect was allowing abortion till the moment of birth, but all of you death cultists act like it was the end of the world that it was finally struck down. This was always the most extreme and mind numbingly ignorant position, and it seems to be the one you still hold, yet you call me a religious fanatic. It's you who are the fanatic and refuse to look reality in the face.

but all of you death cultists act like it was the end of the world that it was finally struck down. This was always the most extreme and mind numbingly ignorant position, and it seems to be the one you still hold, yet you call me a religious fanatic. It's you who are the fanatic and refuse to look reality in the face.
You're not seeing this from my perspective then. I'm actually happy it was struck down. It's not the .gov's responsibility to care for people. The government should stay out of healthcare entirely when it comes to making laws about what procedure is or is not allowed from a legal perspective. Not a single person on this entire earth is entitled to anything other than basic care. And I don't agree that laws needed to be put in place to even do that.

You actually said in a previous post that rape victims decided to fuck. Go back and read it. The rest of your response sounds like you might have had a little too much sauce before you started typing. Still no valid discussion to your argument.
Nope, wasn't referring to the extreme minority.
I should have started at crayon.
I've given plenty of facts/argument.
I can't understand it for you.

R

Reactions: 37L1 and ken226
Nope, wasn't referring to the extreme minority.
I should have started at crayon.
I've given plenty of facts/argument.
I can't understand it for you.

R
Go back and read your post. You actually said rape victims chose to fuck. If you can't explain it like you mean, then don't come on here and give me a rash of shit for whatever you said. :You don't have to understand it for me but you have to explain it like you mean it. You and I will never agree. I'd love to have a beer with you and Fig and we can argue til we're all blue in the face. it wont make a difference, but we've got beer/

But he can take a good whack at it. Perhaps he can cripple it enough that his successor could continue the fight for another 8 years. And the successor after that, etc. I'm not under the impression that Trump has a magic wand he can wave to stop it all, and that it will take years if not decades to reset. But as long as he starts, and he has successors that continue it, we're on the right track.
There's no alternative at this point.