• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Those pesky Swiss!

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
Nothing you can't do if you've got one of these (and a blender):
71vzp-f6foL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

There really is no limit to the level of insanity a woman can drive a man too. At some point one or both of them should have left one another. I promise you this guy was going insane and broke keeping this bitch in makeup and clothes and getting half a hand job every two weeks. She was fucking her gym trainer and he was pile driving her butthole three times a week and she was looking for greener pastures on his dime.

Was he going to make sausage? Kinda wondering.

Maybe we need to start a crazy woman thread and everyone can regale us with stories and recount the misery some women have put us thru for love.

Last edited:
I'd agree, but it doesn't look like it.

The most unnerving thing is just how many potential nutters are out there at any given time regardless of any specific demographics. Youtube has been innundated by coverage of the trial of the Ted Bundy wannabe Wade Wilson AKA the "Deadpool Killer". Mofo is using his own death penalty trial as a celebrity panel and the amount of people out there who are actually sticking up for him is just disturbing as fuck...

Hey, when he’s done in Ohio, I’m sure there are plenty of smoothies to be made in Trampa, FL; seems to be filled with more than just a few annoying and recently divorced women in the mid 50’s not realizing the men with money they are going after can get get all the 28-35 year olds they want. Might as well make them into smoothies as well, I’m sure there’s more than a few x-husbands paying alimony who would agree. 🤣

article states:
Thomas showed a ..."noticeably high level of criminal energy ",

I get that all the time with Red Bulls and Vodka ....LOL

Last edited:
There is a town in Ohio that needs about 20k smoothies made.

Hey, when he’s done in Ohio, I’m sure there are plenty of smoothies to be made in Trampa, FL; seems to be filled with more than just a few annoying and recently divorced women in the mid 50’s not realizing the men with money they are going after can get get all the 28-35 year olds they want. Might as well make them into smoothies as well, I’m sure there’s more than a few x-husbands paying alimony who would agree. 🤣
You guys are promoting genocide.

I, on the other hand, being far more civilized, propose he need visit only 2 two additional towns in the USA and only make a single smoothie in each one.

• Haha
Reactions: 232593 and KYAggie
You guys are promoting genocide.

I, on the other hand, being far more civilized, propose he need visit only 2 two additional towns in the USA and only make a single smoothie in each one.

Yeah, it wouldn’t help, there’s a long list of brainless gophers who can read a teleprompter whose heads would pop up out of the hole after those two were removed. Long list……

This is what happens when all of our natural behaviors and instincts get suppressed.

It's why men should stop playing video games and go touch grass. Remove the stress reliever and watch how many start partying.

I expect more and more wild shit like this to come as society gets forced more and more into cuckboxes and megacities. Man was not built for it.

Reactions: Cody S and 232593
That's some dedication.

We had a kid round here that cut his parents up with an ax and burnt them in a barrel in the living room.

Everyone knows that if you are going to burn your parents down to ashes, you have to do it in the family room! I mean the Living Room was always off limits to us kids.

Sirhr

Reactions: thejeep
This is what happens when all of our natural behaviors and instincts get suppressed.

It's why men should stop playing video games and go touch grass. Remove the stress reliever and watch how many start partying.

I expect more and more wild shit like this to come as society gets forced more and more into cuckboxes and megacities. Man was not built for it.
Fill one waste of time one with another.

Reactions: Charmingmander