Those Venezuelan gangs were on radar a year ago.

Let’s keep it real as long as they stay in the big cities and not come out of it or these ghetto rats will be hunted just like coyotes outside of it. I be taking the 308 for more effects to them savage animals. Until then it’s the dummiecrapt leaders problem not mine.

Reactions: skytrooper67
The people in NY and Denver voted for this, I just wish the gangs would take over the posh liberal neighborhoods and apartments instead of the ghetto areas. Watch, the same idiots will vote for team Kackle Waltz this fall, they would even if their personal neighborhoods had been overrun. They are that dumb, all for the freedom to kill their own unborn children. Nuts!!

At some point, the trash will have to be removed to restore order, or we will become like the countries they left.

On radar a year ago? You mean like all the FBI radar school shooters?
IMG_2286.jpeg

Allowed???
This wasn't just allowed, it was orchestrated

Right. We watched and know the CIA has used and uses these same methods and tactics to topple other governments and sway their elections and start wars all the time, they been doing it for decades. Just like the J6 scam its like theses people running these operations are using the same playbook from decades ago that worked great before the internet, and its like they dont understand that the internet exist and everyone has a camera on their phone we can watch in real time and they dont get it that we can see the truth when they try to lie to us.

I am sure its all part of the Dems plan to subjugate us all

Obama stated he wanted a “Civilian force” equivalent to the uniformed services. He created Homeland. Look at their weaponry and tactical set up. Secondly began the unlimited importation of foreign armed gangs. A huge army of unregulated and uncontrolled aggressors is spread across the country. Every motel and gas station run by Pakistanis are transfer points. And they don’t even hide it.

Right. We watched and know the CIA has used and uses these same methods and tactics to topple other governments and sway their elections and start wars all the time, they been doing it for decades. Just like the J6 scam its like theses people running these operations are using the same playbook from decades ago that worked great before the internet, and its like they dont understand that the internet exist and everyone has a camera on their phone we can watch in real time and they dont get it that we can see the truth when they try to lie to us.
The difference is now they don’t care whether you know or not. The media will cover for them and the truth is spun into a conspiracy theory.

The intel goes back 2 years if you research it but was only lighted a year ago, why would that be,...laughing.

Pessimistic attitude ... LOL . I'm sure if the DOJ awards a few more Billion-$$$ Fed.funding allocated to local agency creations of new gang task forces. The problem will just go away.

Pessimistic attitude ... LOL . I'm sure if the DOJ awards a few more Billion-$$$ Fed.funding allocated to local agency creations of new gang task forces. The problem will just go away.
What problem?
See how that works?
Just ignore and deny that any problem exists and there isn't a problem anymore.
Simple.

Reactions: mewillis
Let’s keep it real as long as they stay in the big cities and not come out of it or these ghetto rats will be hunted just like coyotes outside of it. I be taking the 308 for more effects to them savage animals. Until then it’s the dummiecrapt leaders problem not mine.

Quite generous of you to allow them to use your tax dollars to import and support the individuals they will allow to rape your wife, sisters, and daughters.

Obama stated he wanted a “Civilian force” equivalent to the uniformed services. He created Homeland. Look at their weaponry and tactical set up. Secondly began the unlimited importation of foreign armed gangs. A huge army of unregulated and uncontrolled aggressors is spread across the country. Every motel and gas station run by Pakistanis are transfer points. And they don’t even hide it.
He did not create homeland. I hate the guy to but give credit where it’s due .
Bush the stupid with a majority house and senate did that .

Reactions: mosin46
What problem?
See how that works?
Just ignore and deny that any problem exists and there isn't a problem anymore.
Simple.

Exactly it’s not a problem until one of their wives or daughters gets raped and killed or one of their family members; which almost never happens. Then it would be a problem I’m guessing, but maybe not, who knows?

Watch this and you will understand why this is being allowed, great explanation of the globalization of society and this is happening with mass illegal migration. Get ready to be more pissed off than you already are and it's happening in real time. And this video was from 2017!!! Make sure you have subtitles on unless you speak Spanish or whatever some people are speaking.

This is also part of the plan to control every aspect of your life. They already know exactly what, when and where you buy things and controlling your food and water is the last straw when the financial disaster takes place.

Last edited:
The intel goes back 2 years if you research it but was only lighted a year ago, why would that be,...laughing.

Folks might remember back when the National Socalists had their "brown shirts" essentially do similar thuggery and terrorize the population.
The communists before the days of the USSR in Russia did the same thing.
In both cases (like many others) the Uniform Hangers were ordered "not to interfere" unless someone started defending themselves, their community or their family.

Look at England and much of Europe right now to see a glimpse 6 months to a year ahead in the timeline of what the Global Elites have in store for us.

They will then offer you a solution and peace and safety, if you'll only just give up ALL your rights and accept their iron fisted rule.
Then suddenly once the sheep accept being slaves, the "bad folks" will suddenly be no more.
Sheep will never put things together and ask why that couldn't have been done before...

When they start telling you the bad stuff that is going on and that you should be fearing it, you are already the sucker...

Worship the Uniform Hangers all you want, but the folks with both eyes wide open understand the Uniform Hangers are only loyal to the money they are paid and the one filling their pockets, NOT to the public they are supposed to be "serving"... most of the Uniform Hangers despise the public.

Reactions: mewillis
Quite generous of you to allow them to use your tax dollars to import and support the individuals they will allow to rape your wife, sisters, and daughters.
DemoCRAPt's have been wastinng our tax money for years but not once have these dumbfucks ever have a real plan to fix their fuckeps . Relity is they don't care as long as they can mooch the system while they gain in in being Elite snobs.
if they start coming out of that shit hole then it open season like hunting coons and coyote with abandoning. Kill em all! Afterall they are a menace to society except to the eyes of a communist DumbfuckocRATs!