• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Tommy Robinson Story

dino67

Private
Minuteman
May 30, 2010
Australia
A long watch and it may well spike your blood pressure.

This is the quietest I have ever seen Peterson with a guest.

Trying to think of an explanation that explains mankind's actions across so much of what is happening, whores for a pay check goes someway to explaining it but I truly believe at the core the battle is a spiritual one.

The actions of the media, police and judge in this story are being replicated and we've see the same scenarios play out during Covid, US border crisis etc

Yeah, he is the brit that was jailed for reporting on what the news already reported and he was standing outside the court building where members of a jihadi rape gang were being "interviewed."

A long watch and it may well spike your blood pressure.

This is the quietest I have ever seen Peterson with a guest.

Trying to think of an explanation that explains mankind's actions across so much of what is happening, whores for a pay check goes someway to explaining it but I truly believe at the core the battle is a spiritual one.

The actions of the media, police and judge in this story are being replicated and we've see the same scenarios play out during Covid, US border crisis etc

THank you for posting this. I have heard of it, but didnt know the details. WOW. This is simply amazing. Our world continues to darken as the governments continue to be used to opress/suppress good people. "If you worry about consequences, you won't change the world" is the most impactful statement. I really think Americans live with that statement everyday. All these crimes, that we all sort of think are occuring, are now starting to bubble to the surface where it can't be hidden. The life of each country will depend on what the people are prepared to do once they are faced with undeniable facts like this.

THank you for posting this. I have heard of it, but didnt know the details. WOW. This is simply amazing. Our world continues to darken as the governments continue to be used to opress/suppress good people. "If you worry about consequences, you won't change the world" is the most impactful statement. I really think Americans live with that statement everyday. All these crimes, that we all sort of think are occuring, are now starting to bubble to the surface where it can't be hidden. The life of each country will depend on what the people are prepared to do once they are faced with undeniable facts like this.
They need to get rid of good people those who think and care for themselves so all that is left are those dependent on them the government.

Reactions: Milf Dots