• We're live!

We've got the homepage updated and subscriptions are now managed through HideTV. If you run into any bugs please contact alexj-12 or use our contact form for help!

ENTER HIDETV VIEW THREAD

Tractor Supply kicked in the nuts over DEI

With no intention of being pedantic, I’d like to reiterate for those that missed it before. The corporate world is currently infested with MBA graduates that learned one thing really well; how to enrich oneself by moving you and your crew from one company to the next without knowing anything about that company or industry.

It’s a 301 level mba college course taught at all the finest schools….

It's all about wealth extraction currently.

These MBAs are destroying companies.

Not to beat a dead horse, but recently I needed a 3/8' galvanized screw pin shackle for a tow cable. A new Tractor Supply store had recently opened near me so I stopped in and looked over their goods. Their price of $11.99 for such a small item seemed excessive so I decided to look further. An Ace Hardware store about a quarter mile away had the same shackle for $9.99, but still more than I wanted to pay. Finally went to Lowes which was about another mile down the road and found the shackle for $4.38. Decided to quite while I was ahead and bought it from Lowes.
i know, small item/small sample size but seems that TS has some work to do to be competitive in this small area.
Many of the TSCO stores are located where the competition is 25 miles away. Somewhat of a captive audience.

Reactions: XLR308 and Modoc
Not to beat a dead horse, but recently I needed a 3/8' galvanized screw pin shackle for a tow cable. A new Tractor Supply store had recently opened near me so I stopped in and looked over their goods. Their price of $11.99 for such a small item seemed excessive so I decided to look further. An Ace Hardware store about a quarter mile away had the same shackle for $9.99, but still more than I wanted to pay. Finally went to Lowes which was about another mile down the road and found the shackle for $4.38. Decided to quite while I was ahead and bought it from Lowes.
i know, small item/small sample size but seems that TS has some work to do to be competitive in this small area.
So $10 in gas and an hour of time later you saved $8 dollars for the part.
JBYB

Well that didn't take very long since we were just talking about it roughly a week ago.🤣🤣
Kicked in the bottom line apparently.

I'm sure they still have a bunch of dumb women in the marketing department who want to give all their money to pride festivals etc.

Also Tractor Supply stock is 270$ a share and 5 years ago it was like 65$ how the fuck I miss that lol.

Reactions: XLR308
I use Lowe's for a lot of things that I need for business. I occasionally had been using the Home Depot when it was more convenient but last year they started advertising it Spanish. Local commercials and billboards in Spanish. Pandering to the large illegal population in the area has lost them the few dollars that I spent there.

I use Lowe's for a lot of things that I need for business. I occasionally had been using the Home Depot when it was more convenient but last year they started advertising it Spanish. Local commercials and billboards in Spanish. Pandering to the large illegal population in the area has lost them the few dollars that I spent there.
When I lived in Spring TX, Houston area the illegals would line up at the curb outside the Home Depot waiting to be picked up for work.
In my opinion all that picked them up should be prosecuted and deported along with them, no fucking refunds.
The funniest I saw was an illegal wearing a t-shirt that said "cowboy butts drive me nuts" obviously the jackass couldn't speak or read English.
Wish I was the one that gave or sold it to him.
All of the recent ones here illegaly should be required to wear a Biden/Harris t-shirt with a red 2moa dot front and back.

When I lived in Spring TX, Houston area the illegals would line up at the curb outside the Home Depot waiting to be picked up for work.
In my opinion all that picked them up should be prosecuted and deported along with them, no fucking refunds.
The funniest I saw was an illegal wearing a t-shirt that said "cowboy butts drive me nuts" obviously the jackass couldn't speak or read English.
All of the recent ones here illegaly should be required to wear a Biden/Harris t-shirt with a red 2moa dot front and back.
There was a guy , comedian, can't remember his name that did a video of him picking up illegals and taking them to the police station or border patrol office , it was hilarious, the wetbacks would fly out the back of his truck like it was on fire .

BTW, did folks see Nike took a 19 percent bloodbath on shares? Their brand is totally identified with Woke and so folks are staying away in droves while small makers and 'America-loving' brands are taking up the slack. In droves. Guess women were pissed when they had Dylan Mentally-ill-vaney as the sports bra spokes-pervert. And everyone hates Colin Kapernick... especially the black community.

Watch for a boardroom bloodbath there. Anheiser Busch... Nike... AT&T (with their endless Spanish language asshole commercials on English Language TV pandering to the 'wets.' Fuck that shit. The wets have 40 channels of their own... Get your Bullshit off my TV, AT&T. I choose not to habla in my own country.

The worm will turn. Look at France, Belgium, the Nordic countries... UK. A reckoning is coming. Get the C-130's and troop ships ready. It's gonna be "Back to Lesotho with you, Illegal." And if that doesn't happen, the future will be a lot more sporty... The dam will break under the weight of the flood. Unless the flood is diverted.

Sirhr

Reactions: XLR308 and lash
So $10 in gas and an hour of time later you saved $8 dollars for the part.
JBYB
Actually about a mile between stores, in and out quickly because I was only looking at one thing, probably no more than 10 minutes total, and since the stores were on the way to a restaurant where I was (believe it or not) on my way to attend a planning meeting for our local NRA Banquet, no extra miles. Just a spur of the moment "I'll check here" because I've got a few minutes to kill before the meeting starts.

Here in Arizona half my commercials are in Spanish I fucking hate it.
I change the channel when they come on. Since they track channel changes... if everyone did it, they'd stop putting them on .

Yes.. .FUCK you spanish Commercials on my Anglo TV. You have your own channels.

Oh and learn fucking English.

Sirhr

BTW, did folks see Nike took a 19 percent bloodbath on shares? Their brand is totally identified with Woke and so folks are staying away in droves while small makers and 'America-loving' brands are taking up the slack. In droves. Guess women were pissed when they had Dylan Mentally-ill-vaney as the sports bra spokes-pervert. And everyone hates Colin Kapernick... especially the black community.

Watch for a boardroom bloodbath there. Anheiser Busch... Nike... AT&T (with their endless Spanish language asshole commercials on English Language TV pandering to the 'wets.' Fuck that shit. The wets have 40 channels of their own... Get your Bullshit off my TV, AT&T. I choose not to habla in my own country.

The worm will turn. Look at France, Belgium, the Nordic countries... UK. A reckoning is coming. Get the C-130's and troop ships ready. It's gonna be "Back to Lesotho with you, Illegal." And if that doesn't happen, the future will be a lot more sporty... The dam will break under the weight of the flood. Unless the flood is diverted.

Sirhr
The reckoning is happening, brother.
It has started

Sirhr
Nike is banned in my house

I still miss that home depot and lowes. Right next to each other.

Reactions: lash