• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

TresMon's LR class: Nashville,TN. 3-19

TresMon

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2007
NW USA
TresMon’s LONG Range Shooting Seminar:
Nashville, TN!
~Hosted By Lakewood Police Dept.~

Whether you’re a 100yd deer hunter wanting to shoot @ 500 yards with the gear you already have or a 600/1000yd competitor that would like to try a 1 mile shot, or a LEO/Military sniper wanting to get more depth and background for your knowledge base or anywhere in between:
This class will give you the knowledge to proceed with those desires.
Saturday, March 19th, 9am.

Cost is $115 per person pre-registered, $125 the day of @ the door.
Pre-registration ends 3-12-11 per USPS postmark.
Class run time is 9 hours including an 1 hour lunch and small breaks.

Topics:
Mil & Moa
All associated math

Exterior Ballistics:
Line of sight
Line of Departure
Trajectory
Air Density:
what effects it,why, and how it effects trajectory
Density Altitude
Standard Day
Inclined fire

Wind:
Speed determination
Determining value
Associated cosine
Mirage

Range Card:
Producing your own
Typical lay-out & themes
Various information
Manipulating results
Interpolating information

Moving targets/ Movers
Typical target speeds
Common ways of leading
Math assoc. w/ Movers
Cosines of direction

Data Book:
Usage & value
Various tips tricks & more.

Ranging:
Reticle ranging &
All associated math
Other means & tips

Scopes:
Types & Magnification
Reticle style
Turret/click values
Calibrating reticle
Measuring actual click value
Reticle subtends
Testing the tracking
All associated reticle & turret math
Focusing & eliminating parallax
Correcting Vs. Holding

Everything will be covered to put you ahead of the curve for going out and gaining positive, solid long range shooting experience.

For registration form, payment information & references Email:[email protected]

Re: TresMon's LR class: Nashville,TN. 3-19

To Anyone Wondering, I can assure you after watching Tres get people on target from 400 - 1000 all weekend, this class will be worth Every Dime... the feller knows his shit.

Another vote of support, great guy, vast amount of knowledge, great deal on a great class!

Tres can take any topic and bring it to a level that is of benefit to anyone from a beginner to an advanced shooter.

Don't miss this one!
M Richardson

Yes, Tresmon is a fantastic guy and shooter. I was able to meet him this past weekend and all the comments above are 100% true.

I wish that I had the extra time and money to attend this.

Good luck Tres.

Tres, Is this all classroom? Reason I ask, just had shoulder surgery, & unable to shoot for a couple of months, but would love to come if it was classroom. Thank You, Bolt56

Yes sir, Classroom only.

You guys don't need me to teach live fire. That's what Frank here is for AKA LowLight.
For live fire I recommend you go to RiflesOnly! A premier outstanding institution of shooting arts.

My deal is this:

Class room & live fire courses run AT LEAST $200 per day, and you generally have to sign up for at least 2 days, more often three days= $600 skins, plus travel, plus several hundred rounds of match grade centerfire ammo. There are long range schools out there that do this. Rilfesonly.com etc. It approaches the $1200 dollar mark with incredible speed.

That's not my deal. My deal is for the blue collar guy like me who will never be able to afford those institutions to have the same education & instruction at an affordable cost. Anybody can practice what they have been taught at their local shooting spot once they have been clearly educated on exactly how to proceed.

I'm the blue collar working man's advocate...

If you got the jack, go see Frank/ RiflesOnly!

Otherwise TresMon is your guy.

Dang, I would love to attend this but it's a bit short notice and a long drive.
Plus money is tight right now but I'm gonna see if I can make it down anyway.

If I miss this one will you be doing this again later in the year?

Yes sir, More to come.

Come on down if you can!

Or you could form your own class. Get a group together and PM me. I'll come to you.
T

I'm in talks with a big PD in GA. That might be closer for ya bro. I'll post the class here if it materializes. Also my standing offer to everyone is get some guys together near you, find us a classroom & i'll come to you!

Thanks for writing.

Im one of the guys Tres helped this last weekend. I had never shot past 400 yards because I did not have access to anything further, and I am totally self taught. I had no idea of the level of help I was getting. Tres had me nailing out to 600 yards after about 15 minutes of help and gave me enough material to work on for the next few months. Due to college I will not be able to attend this one, but I will take this when its offered this summer. Tres, you rock!

Shane / TiredWings
Bowling Green, KY

Thanks for your kind words TiredW.

Glad you had positive & gainful trigger time. Thats great!

Here to help,
T

Tres is a great guy! Take his class!
laugh.gif

ACE! Thanks a million for getting my website started! HUGE thanks!
KY338- thank for the kind words.

Manimal,

There's an Asheville,NC class brewing/in the planning stages. Fire me an e-mail and I'll keep ya posted.

I previously had a writer/photographer reply to me regarding my last class I believe from NC. I have lost your contact info, please pm or e-mail me regarding my this class.