• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Twitter, will you join if you haven’t already?

Some of all are some thirsty mofos,poor woman's inbox right now 🤣
8F01F444-FAB2-4C54-8494-05AEA139DBDB.jpeg

Last edited:
Prolly not, but if E M can unfuck the rabid political bias there, and bring some appearance of balance, then I watch with interest. For ex: Twitter blocked the H Biden laptop story. Alledgedly, 16% of J Biden voters would not have voted that way had they been better informed about that issue.

Reactions: BCP and Sandhog308
My youngest set it up on my phone years ago (pre-Trump, pre-Kapernick) so I could get NFL and NCAA scores/news. Too many notifications. I deleted it after several months and haven't missed it.

I only have Twitter accounts to make sure nobody uses my name or personal nickname. It'll stay that way. I don't really think Elon is going to make it profitable. What exactly would make it profitable? Ads? People are so good at actively avoiding ads now that that can't work. Plus, because he owns it, it's now just going to be a new hard target for the media who are going to spend more time criticizing what "free speech" means.

I did post once to Ford Motor Company for making the biggest pile of shit truck (current Ford Ranger... don't buy any Ford with that engine and transmission combo... please), trying to get them to take ownership of the list of issues after trying formal routes and dealing with two dealers that refused to even try for a warranty claim (typical Ford experience... never again). I was able to offload it for $500 less than I paid with taxes/fees, so... thanks ridiculous used car market. God I hated everything about that pile of shit and regretted not buying a Nissan with the new engine/trans combo in the old body style. Somehow Nissan created a new engine/trans combo that is near flawless and Ford, having had that engine and 10-speed for ages, couldn't tune the fucking thing to have smooth gear shifts or mount the engine in such a way that the start/stop (if I left it on) wouldn't shake the entire fucking truck or align body panels properly so they didn't leak and cause wind noise or install a suspension that didn't have the right side of the truck 1.5" higher in the back than the left or design a braking system that didn't require you to smash the pedal to the floor to even remotely slow down like a car from the 60's or get even once its claimed MPG (which was abysmally low for a 4 cylinder with 10 gears in the first place) or... well, I could go all day.

The melodrama over this in the media is funny. That Gonzales chick has clearly been salivating over this moment for awhile and she's emerged guns blazing. I'm laughing over the sure "trauma" she is causing the Twitterati right now.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I have one already since you cannot use the Developer API without it. Twitter is a great OSINT source and even individual tweets can be good intelligence products in their own right.

As long as Elon doesnt fuck around with that technical shit I will be happy

Not a fan of social media minus stuff like this, but if I had a need to post everything I eat, or every time I poop (twooping?) I’d do it after musk clears that platform up.

That said, we need more Elon Musks in the world, said it before, he’s advancing mankind more than any other individual right now. I just wish I could vote my taxes went to space vs politicians wars, I rather give Musk the money vs crooked combloc ukraine, better ROI

absolutely! I want to see the numbers explode when musk takes over to offer some validation. already have 30mm more new accounts since he announced, blockbuster!

????......you've been on this forum for 2 years....and youve amassed 2 posts....

Your first post was about old men jerking off.....

....and your second post is 2 years later to bump an old thread about how much you love Twitter?......

I can't tell if you're a bot.....or you're legit and just genuinely fucking autistic enough to fit in around here....
I bet he uses Arken MOA on his savage lever action light sporter.

Twitter is a dynamic platform with its own unique vibe. Whether you're already on board or thinking about joining, it's all about what suits your interests and goals. Personally, I love Twitter despite its perks.As for censorship, it's a topic that sparks discussions. The landscape of online content moderation is evolving, and it can be a mixed bag. The key is to navigate it while staying true to your values.If you decide to take the plunge into the Twitterverse, consider exploring old Twitter accounts to give your online presence a boost. They come with a bit of history and can help you get noticed.Ultimately, Twitter can be a space to connect, share, and engage with a diverse range of voices. It's what you make of it, and it can be a valuable addition to your online journey.

1694779783473.png

Twitter is a dynamic platform with its own unique vibe. Whether you're already on board or thinking about joining, it's all about what suits your interests and goals. Personally, I love Twitter despite its perks.As for censorship, it's a topic that sparks discussions. The landscape of online content moderation is evolving, and it can be a mixed bag. The key is to navigate it while staying true to your values.If you decide to take the plunge into the Twitterverse, consider exploring old Twitter accounts to give your online presence a boost. They come with a bit of history and can help you get noticed.Ultimately, Twitter can be a space to connect, share, and engage with a diverse range of voices. It's what you make of it, and it can be a valuable addition to your online journey.
Bot.