• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

UK Police Commissioner wants round 3 with US Citizenry

Woodlanddude

Professional Hillbilly
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2007
Beckley, WV
UK police commissioner Sir Mark Rowley thinks he's coming to get US citizens for their online posts. The conservative US citizens invite you to come get some sir! We can give you a much better welcome than our ancestors! 100% of US military aid that goes to defend the UK and maybe the EU needs to be stopped until they clarify!
Corrected to round 3 as I was reminded of 1812.

Last edited:
UK police commissioner Sir Mark Rowley thinks he's coming to get US citizens for their online posts. The conservative US citizens invite you to come get some sir! We can give you a much better welcome than our ancestors! 100% of US money going to the UK needs to be stopped until they clarify!
FUCK' EM................

1723254636907.gif

UK police commissioner Sir Mark Rowley thinks he's coming to get US citizens for their online posts. The conservative US citizens invite you to come get some sir! We can give you a much better welcome than our ancestors! 100% of US military aid that goes to defend the UK and maybe the EU needs to be stopped until they clarify!
no any aid to anything in europe needs to be stopped now,totally and forever and,esp UN.

Haha I know multiple people that are shit talking them on X every day. Just taunting them it's great!

The comments are great.

This guy 100% pees sitting down. I’m right here buddy. Please come after me. Please. I’m begging you.

I’ll be in London next week.

He can kiss my unshavened ass!

Those limey fuckstains, like all the other chickenshit countries that resent the U.S. but knew better than fuck with us, are now feeling emboldened since we no longer have a leader.

Those fags never got over us kicking their asses out of 'the colonies' and would race China and Russia to plant the Union Jack here if they could.

Thats my gut feeling, and I've rarely been surprised.

Last edited:
You, Sir, can fuck all the way off. Then keep fucking off until you come to a gate with a sign saying "You can't fuck off past here!" Climb the gate, dream the impossible dream, and keep fucking off forever.

Or come to the USA and find out.

Regarding the earlier comment - If I am invited to an event outside the USA, I will respectfully decline. I will be here on my mountain, diminutive as it might be, living happily in my freedom.

I don't doubt for a minute that if they were to get an arrest warrant that there's plenty of "just doing my job" types that'll eagerly enforce that warrant.
"This is not the time to argue your case. Wait till you get to court".
This.

You won’t be arrested by the brits

It will be the normal “muh pension “ “muh the real world jobs are too hard” types.

So what are the extradition rules between us and the UK ? And what is the likelihood that they issue a warrant for a US citizen and local le or the feds will attempt to try and ship a US citizen over there for prosecution ?

I wouldn't be shocked if they tried it.

Reactions: 338dude
So what are the extradition rules between us and the UK ? And what is the likelihood that they issue a warrant for a US citizen and local le or the feds will attempt to try and ship a US citizen over there for prosecution ?

I wouldn't be shocked if they tried it.
The rules? They can twist anything to make it apply.

In a sane world this is a laughable statement this ass clown made, but the state of our current government it's not funny, it's likely that you could be arrested and extradited. We live in a world and country of that would never happen, oh crap that just happened. Scary times, me and mine will pray hard and have a plan.

Just remember one thing... Last time it was a party and we still kicked your arse.

Kumala would likely let them extradite you
Everyone has choices,... The bulk will just heel and that is their choice, but for others their choice may make going home at night for some safely, out of the question. Its interesting how many here would just roll over. Then again that is the reason the country is like it is, now, and how the blue shit holes got that way,... Course when you have never fought for anything in your life, why start now,...

Don’t quote me but they can’t extradite you for something you did here that’s constitutionally protected. But you’ll have problems if you travel abroad. The best case scenario is you’ll be a persona non grata and they won’t let you into the country like Boy George.

• Haha
Reactions: BScore and 338dude
Don’t quote me but they can’t extradite you for something you did here that’s constitutionally protected. But you’ll have problems if you travel abroad. The best case scenario is you’ll be a persona non grata and they won’t let you into the country like Boy George.
I'm confused. How TF can they "extradite" you from your own country for something thats legal in your own country?

And for their records, we don't tar and feather the King's men anymore.

1723298501520.png