• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

VERDICT IS IN!

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc68
Trump had his chance to do anything about it but ,no he surrounded himself with the swampiest swamp creatures he could find . Remember 2016 when he was running on i am not beholden to anyone , now he is literally offering blowjobs for donations so much for not being beholden to anyone.

He is just slightly better choice than the other inept fuck.
snoop-dogg-rapper.gif

Every Trump supporter could sit at home and ANTIFA and illegals can show up in masks and commit false flag acts like on J6, which will be broadcast for all to see. This is how commies overthrow governments. They can’t ever win on merits because they’re insufferable pieces of trash like Karl Marx. Once people see who they actually are, they want nothing to do with them. The die-hard commies kill each other for not being Stalinist or Trotskyite enough until they form a totalitarian state under a single dictator.
I've read these books too. 📚 it's a thing.

So lets see... A prosecution of a former President and current GOP candidate led by a hooligan DA in a city that cannot even get it's rampant crime and violent mental cases under control and is facing a continued exodus of business owners and residents every day... How cute...

Just got back home from work and when I entered the subway station earlier I noticed a very rancid odor upon reaching the mezzanine. Sure enough on the wall in front of me was a bunch of expletives written in poop... This city, prosecuting Trump.
smiley_freak.gif

Reactions: AmmoFort and ken226
Rule of law is a synonym for shackles and chains. Always has been.
I posted that for the ones that still believe in it. This BS should be an eye opener that the system is nothing more than a government weapon to be used on whoever it wishes to destroy.
Everyone should already know my position on lawyers. If you don't...
What do you call a room full of lawyers up to their necks in concrete? Not enough concrete.
Killing all the lawyers would be a good start.

More tears in this thread than a Taylor Swift concert 😢😢. About as much intelligence as well.
This is how you out yourself as a leftist cunt.
Three of the last four elections stolen outright. Perverting the legal system to jail a political opposition just openly declared that the Republic is done and the best your feeble mind was able to conjure was this ^^^^^^ .

The amount of leftest & paid agitators this thread has produced is outstanding. Reading some of their past posts & between the lines coupled with this one paints a very clear picture. Its going to be interesting to see how it all shakes out once divine winds starts blowing.
It'll be like the covid bullshit. They screamed for the "deniers" to be jailed and worse. Now they are saying let's just forget about we said that.

In for the get back anyone have odds of the first democratic politician indicted somewhere in the south maybe? Can't wait. Lol.
I mean dropping missiles on innocent people? Allowing all the migrants in illegally? How about aiding the illegal who killed the girl in Georgia. Let's start there. By the way this opening of pandoras box my help America rid our political corruption problems. I mean I'm sure they have all lied to deceive voters right?

Last edited:
Unironically this is the best outcome.
The only thing better is if he spends a few days in jail.

Thought experiment.......................

Trump leaves prison. Goes on the campaign trail. Who goes with him? A couple of guys in the cell block. His cell mate. They go to Detroit, Chicago, Milwaukee, Atlanta.

His fellow prisoners speak to the crowd. "Trump is legit. He knows how it feels to get railroaded. Just like us."

Trump wins all the male urban black and Hispanic vote under 50 years old. All of them.

It will be a landslide.

Trump leaves prison. Goes on the campaign trail. Who goes with him? A couple of guys in the cell block. His cell mate. They go to Detroit, Chicago, Milwaukee, Atlanta.

His fellow prisoners speak to the crowd. "Trump is legit. He knows how it feels to get railroaded. Just like us."

Trump wins all the male urban black and Hispanic vote under 50 years old. All of them.

It will be a landslide.
1. If they let him out - they will likely would put him on house arrest. Gag order not to talk about case.Massive fines for the case and for contempt to remove all campaign funds. They really want him dead though, so I'm expecting he will see orange.. I'm surprised they haven't tried an Iranian hit man on the outside - he may be safer inside in general population if it weren't for the guards.
2. He has the legal votes to win by landslide already. May even take VA. But he won't.
3. Things may get ugly if they decide to slaughter all chickens (hence no eggs either) and cows. Mass famine coming if the civil unrest they want doesn't ignite from some other source. They will do anything. (aside).
4. Isaiah 5:20.

Last edited:
This really is awesome. I guess whomever is responsible for the Trump/ Russia dossier and all 50 of those in the intelligence community who claimed the hunter lap top was disinformation to conceal defraud an election are next. This is going to be fun. Hopefully Leon panetta is first. Just need a couple of brave DA. We'll know the "fix" is in if no one is prosecuted for the above crimes to defraud an election.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoDopes
The right of the president to grant immunity/pardon people needs to be removed so corrupt politicians can not pardon themselves or their cohorts for any crimes before leaving office.

It will be a landslide.
A prison cell is where they ultimately want to get him, with cameras that all of a sudden quit working and guards that take hour long breaks.

Reactions: mtrmn
Every Trump supporter could sit at home and ANTIFA and illegals can show up in masks and commit false flag acts like on J6, which will be broadcast for all to see. This is how commies overthrow governments. They can’t ever win on merits because they’re insufferable pieces of trash like Karl Marx. Once people see who they actually are, they want nothing to do with them. The die-hard commies kill each other for not being Stalinist or Trotskyite enough until they form a totalitarian state under a single dictator.
The worst part is the fallout from the revolution: patriots and veterans get it in the neck along with those other deemed 'a threat to communism' like 'the educated'

History gives examples: Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Castro, (and likely) Edi Amin among others

M

Well ya know I voted a certain way in 2016 and 2020 because I believed what I was told that Trump was colluding with the Russians to overthrow our country. I believed what they said about the dossier and the laptop. I believe this was done to make me vote a certain way. They lied to me and I am a victim of fraud. Now if I could just find a DA to fight for my rights.
My grandmother used to always say just play the game. I wonder if this is what she meant