Vietnam Hush Puppies

buffalowinter

Freer of the Oppressed
Minuteman
Supporter
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Llano, TX
    Made a couple of copies of Vietnam era suppressed pistols. Wait time is over eight months for a form 1 and I'm not even sure if ATF is approving form 1 suppressors due to the big commotion over "oil filters". It probably would have been easier to make functional suppressors than to make these fake copies.

Here are a High Standard Military HD with a very close non-functional copy of the integral suppressor. The other is a copy of the SEAL S&W suppressed M39 designated Mk 22 Mod 0. Mine is actually a model 439 as they are cheap and easy to come by while the model 39 has earned collector status. Also have a STEN with a very good non-functioning suppressor and an M3A1 Grease Gun with a fake suppressor. Fake suppressor on the grease gun is mainly to hide the stupid 16" barrel until my form 1 comes back to SBR it.

DSCN6338.JPG
    DSCN6339.JPG
    DSCN6340.JPG
    DSCN6341.JPG

original hi-standard suppressed
    Inactive Display Model of an OSS Style Suppressed High Standard

Original Mk22 Mod0 suppressed SEAL M39

image-1.jpg

My STEN
    DSCN1541.JPG

Range day, A/3/10 SFG(A) Couple of suppressed STEN's, M25 system UZI, MP40, Romanian AK's Swedish K, and so on
    2016-01-16 17.33.20.jpg

M3A1
    DSCN6342.JPG
    DSCN6343.JPG

Original suppressed M3
    5ca7f6c4bc0f652a6992cd0e9347ce97.jpg

Pretty neat.

I think the F1 cans just require some more “rudimentary” parts shown in the upfront paperwork now. They just don’t want to see a complete can minus some bore holes from my simple understanding

Very cool.

Have you looked into submitting EForm1s? My last few have been approved in under a month, including the time it takes for my home-rolled print cards to snail mail their way to WV.

Very cool.

Have you looked into submitting EForm1s? My last few have been approved in under a month, including the time it takes for my home-rolled print cards to snail mail their way to WV.
    I always do e forms. Last year it took 3 weeks. Now it takes 2 months. You can check the ATF web site for average wait times. From the ATF web site.

ATF FormProcessing OfficePapereForms
    Form 1Application to Make and Register a FirearmNFA Division2 months60 days