Rifle Scopes Vortex Optics Customer Service

kosh79

Private
Minuteman
Sep 27, 2010
This is worthy of mention although iI am sure its been brought up before. Well after an issue with my razor hd, I contacted Vrotex about it and asked about repairs. By far was the absolute best customer service I have ever encountered, not only did they pay for shipping to and from the company but a mess up at the fed ex office( which was horrible customer service :p), Vortex not only fixed my scope in less than a week but shipped it back to me overnight free of charge. Why cant all service reps treat people like this.

Re: Vortex Optics Customer Service

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sappers Forward!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is worthy of mention although iI am sure its been brought up before. Well after an issue with my razor hd, I contacted Vrotex about it and asked about repairs. By far was the absolute best customer service I have ever encountered, not only did they pay for shipping to and from the company but a mess up at the fed ex office( which was horrible customer service :p), Vortex not only fixed my scope in less than a week but shipped it back to me overnight free of charge. Why cant all service reps treat people like this. </div></div>

+1 You won't find any company out there w/better cs. Maybe as good but def not better!! They take care of their customers.

I've been in this industry going on 8 years now. So, that's my caveat, there are others with much more experience than me.

Nonetheless, there has not been a better organization from top to bottom with which we have done business than Vortex. They are dealer friendly and customer friendly, words on paper are backed by action.

'Nuff said.

Scott

My RazorHD came straight to me from Vortex and had issues with the turrets straight out of the box. I was a little unhappy, until I contacted Vortex customer service and sent the scope back on a Wednesday and it showed up at my door Monday. That time frame meant they received it, repaired it, and shipped it all in one day. I have never had such a pleasant experience with customer service in my life. In addition, the scope is the best glass I have ever used. I am now the biggest Vortex fan out there...two PST's on order as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Crnkin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But, who ships vortex crossfire binos to NZ?

Optics planet don't. Apparently.

Anyone else? </div></div>

If I can get a pair at a decent price, I might be able to get them to you at a fair cost?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Crnkin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But, who ships vortex crossfire binos to NZ?

Optics planet don't. Apparently.

Anyone else? </div></div>

Try Libertyoptics I think he ships stuff to Kiwiland...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sappers Forward!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is worthy of mention although iI am sure its been brought up before. Well after an issue with my razor hd, I contacted Vrotex about it and asked about repairs. By far was the absolute best customer service I have ever encountered, not only did they pay for shipping to and from the company but a mess up at the fed ex office( which was horrible customer service :p), Vortex not only fixed my scope in less than a week but shipped it back to me overnight free of charge. Why cant all service reps treat people like this.</div></div>

I own vortex on all my rifles. I have them because bang for the buck, they are unequalled. I also have them because of the cs. When a company is willing to stand by their product the way vortex does, it means something.

I'm another one who will buy Vortex over other companies' similar products due to their CS. I have a Diamonback 4-12x40 AO on my hunting rifle, and the parallax adjustment was way out of whack. Couldnt get the scope focused past 200 yards. They paid shipping both ways and repaired and shipped back the same day they received it. It's been great since. Couldn't be happier, good service is refreshing.

I had a Razor with the old ocular on it. Made arrangments to send it in for ocular upgrade plus a couple other minor adjustments. I bought it used, and it was missing a couple of small pieces - an ocular cover and one of the booklets. Told them I would be happy to pay for those - just wanted them sent back with scope. They did everything I asked, threw in the pieces (for free), and had it back to me in an amazing amount of time. I felt like they overdelivered on their schedule which was a great surprise. My experience with them found their CS to be everything it is cracked up to be and then some. Have added a couple more of their products to my gear and have my eyes on more.

Casey

Well the best CS is the one you never need, I hope Vortex learns from there warrenty department to improve there product line, I'm not impressed at all by the PSTs I have looked thru, but the Razor is a great piece of glass, and I'm gonna get one for my next build.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...I hope Vortex learns from there warrenty department to improve there product line, I'm not impressed at all by the PSTs I have looked thru, ... </div></div>

In what way?