What is the widest cartridge that you can fit into an SR25 magazine while still having 20 rounds in it.

highbclowgr

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 22, 2023
Canada
A .308 Win has a base width of .473 inches.
What is the widest you can fit into a SR25 mag?

RCMs and RSAUMs cannot fit 20 rounds in there unless you 3d print a wider magazine by about 1.52-3 mm's.

Are there any cases that are 1mm wider then .308 that will fit 20 rounds into an SR25 mag?

• Haha
Reactions: jb0311

RCMs and RSAUMs cannot fit 20 rounds in there unless you 3d print a wider magazine by about 1.52-3 mm's.

Are there any cases that are 1mm wider then .308 that will fit 20 rounds into an SR25 mag?
Are you talking about a 20 round 308 mag? Cuz’ magpul also makes a 25 round mag. If the former, load a 20 rounder up with 20 rounds of 308, then come back here and tell the rest of the class why your question is retarded.

Are you talking about a 20 round 308 mag? Cuz’ magpul also makes a 25 round mag. If the former, load a 20 rounder up with 20 rounds of 308, then come back here and tell the rest of the class why your question is retarded.

Yes. 25 round mags exist.

How many rounds of 300 RCM will fit in there?

All I'm trying to do is create an SR25 load that brutally destroys 6.5 Creedmoor (that skinny toothpick bitch) in every way in a tiny....tiny package.
No, you’re just asking inane questions with neither the basic knowledge to support them nor the means to act upon the answers.

You say you’re here to ask questions that will move the industry because, why? No one else has had your ideas before? No one in the history of firearms development ever said, “you know, a really fast, high BC bullet would be tits.”

Some think you’re a troll, but you’re not. You’re just an askhole.

No, you’re just asking inane questions with neither the basic knowledge to support them nor the means to act upon the answers.

You say you’re here to ask questions that will move the industry because, why? No one else has had your ideas before? No one in the history of firearms development ever said, “you know, a really fast, high BC bullet would be tits.”

If you imagine the questions are being asked by a child, it makes more sense.

If you're asking this:

Then you don't have the technical experience to do this:
All I'm trying to do is create an SR25 load that brutally destroys 6.5 Creedmoor (that skinny toothpick bitch) in every way in a tiny....tiny package.

You're gonna blow up your face.

So if my country banned ARs and that prevents me from exploring like a normal American person...

What should I do to them?

If you're asking this:

Fear not. S/he has no intentions of actually acting upon any of the questions, musings, or other assorted posts. According to a post in another thread, OP is here to ask questions that will lead to advancements in the industry. S/he truly believes that s/he is the first to have these revolutionary ideas.

If you're asking this:

Skinny toothpick 6.5 cannot generate the velocity that .338s and .375s can in a 11-16 inch barrel while delivering the same effect on soft tissue. The expanded frontal surface it miniscule compared the 33-37.

A Canadian posting about ARs and “weapons dev” on SH? You should probably hand cuff yourself and wait patiently for the RCMP to arrive and take you away.

Lol. Lots of people to fight the government on that in the courts, I don't have to worry about that. Courts are so backed up.

Besides. Hells Angels will start taking Politicians, Lawyers, and Chinese Lobbyists kids out on dates. Get them addicted to Fentanyl and Alcohol. 2 month long Summer date in B.C. Face Tattoos....you know....

Already in progress.

Last edited:
Show your data or sit back down.

And, the 6.5 CM has been bested. By the 6mm CM.

2500 fps 6.5CM and 2700fps 6mm will not blow your thigh off at 200m like a high b.c. .375 frangible round will at even a higher velocity. It's a non survivable hit.

Any idiot knows this.

Idiots at Blackhawk down were pin holing starving Somalis (4-8 inch torso) on Quat. Why?

Were they stupid? I thought Rangers and Delta were smart....???

Why were Rangers and Delta ineffective with their ammo? What happened?

9mm Luger will blow your lung out of your body. Any idiot knows this.

Please post your velocity v barrel length data for your high BC .375 cal round. Include case dimensions (a photo of the case would be great too, as well as a photo of the cross section of the bullet). And, you’ve posted a lot about weight, so let’s get the deets on how much each cartridge weighs relative to the competitor cartridges.

I know that’s a lot to gather up, so we’ll be patient- but not too patient.

Please post your velocity v barrel length data for your high BC .375 cal round. Include case dimensions (a photo of the case would be great too, as well as a photo of the cross section of the bullet). And, you’ve posted a lot about weight, so let’s get the deets on how much each cartridge weighs relative to the competitor cartridges.

I will hell week you with data until you hallucinate.

No wonder Saving Private Ryan happened like it did....twice...

I'll be back.

• Haha
Reactions: hlee
I will hell week you with data until you hallucinate.
F371FD6E-31B2-4F8A-A66D-47F52AE26340.png

remember...he's gonna do them from aluminum or some shit so its like 130gr weight but the profile of a 390gr -Tip

Reactions: Earnhardt
Okay I have to go to work.
The struggle is real. Paper route doesn’t ride itself.
remember...he's gonna do them from aluminum or some shit so its like 130gr weight but the profile of a 390gr -Tip
With all of the great minds doing ballistics research over the years, why are we only now witness to the genius of a really big, light weight projectile?

A .338 RCM with a 156gr .338 bullet with a G7 b.c. of 0.167
(.338 accubond in 225gr profile filled with sintered metal)
going 3100 FPS (14 inch SR25) will create far.....far...far... more devastating wounds out to 600 Meters then 18inch 2550fps Svenmoor.

Goes transonic at 850 yards. Not bad.

Creedmore goes transonic at 1400 yards.....I am picking you off with Thermal .375 Enablr anyways at that point. Obviously.

Last edited:
156 gr 338 RCM A.P. loaded with Tungsten Penetrators stuck in the middle will produce devastating wounds out to 600m and take the tracks off of Canadian tanks at point blank range..in an MG setup..just like when 15 year olds did it in 1944 to British and Canadian Special Forces.

So easy.

All bases covered.

All that theoretical BC (0.167 G7) and it still has 2x the drift of the 6.5 with a 147 ((0.6 vs 0.3 moa in 1 mph wind). All that muzzle velocity (3100 fps) and it has the same drop at 600. 9 grains more weight, but shaped like a brick, it’s bleeding speed like a stuck pig, and hits with less energy at 600 (the 338 is down to ~1600 fps at 600 while the 6.5 is still cooking at 1990). Remember that KE is a function of the square of the velocity. 9 grains doesn’t make up for 300 fps less velocity. The 6.5 hits harder at that distance.

Sorry, this one is a turd. Try again.

Bro, you have to overpower the voices in your head. This isn’t the the schizo posting forum. May I direct you to the bear pit perhaps?

All that theoretical BC (0.167 G7) and it still has 2x the drift of the 6.5 with a 147 ((0.6 vs 0.3 moa in 1 mph wind). All that muzzle velocity (3100 fps) and it has the same drop at 600. 9 grains more weight, but shaped like a brick, it’s bleeding speed like a stuck pig, and hits with less energy at 600 (the 338 is down to ~1600 fps at 600 while the 6.5 is still cooking at 1990). Remember that KE is a function of the square of the velocity. 9 grains doesn’t make up for 300 fps less velocity. The 6.5 hits harder at that distance.

Sorry, this one is a turd. Try again.

.338 at 1615 is still going to be like Omaha Beach...Dog Green Sector.

80% of gunfights in Mogadishu are under 300m.

Nobody cares about 1200m away. That's what Snipers are for.

.338 @ 2293fps @ 300yards hitting your pelvic girdle or thigh is going to take you out badly.

Besides, An 18" SR25 Ruag 196 Grain A.P. 300 RCM @ .652 G1 B.C. @ 2850 fps absolutely mangles 6.5 Creedmore at all distances and bucks the wind like an Oaktree in a 500km/hr EF5 Fargo Tornado.

Just don't be a tiny person and you can easily handle it. 6.5 Sven never had a chance in life.

• Haha
Reactions: Krob95
i cant decide whether you're giving off serious 'next mass shooter' vibes or trying to create new guns for Counter Strike

Mass shooters are ugly and dumb.

I am thinking of future wars against high functioning Europeans and Asians with zero support from HQ or Air Strike Capabilites.

Not inbred unibrow shitpumps like you all have been fighting in muh GWOT.

Wait...

Does getting dropped behind enemy lines in St. Petersburg with PKMs next Christmas Eve at the busy festival count as being a mass shooter or a suave operator? One of the most beautiful Christmas celebrations in the world.

😁

Most GWOT people could never operate without JDAMs or 6.5s.

• Sad
Reactions: 91Eunozs
Please don't feed the troll and his unhealthy obsession with .338 caliber projectiles.

At what velocity does a 155gr Berger .30 cal need enough speed to run down a 147gr 6.5?

I'll tell you what speed. 3200 FPS.

Don't even need an 18inch Barrel.

Way less bearing surface too. Better for laying down F/A without burning out the barrel.

As we have seen here today people, 6.5 will eventually lose depending on the order of battle.

.338 at 1615 is still going to be like Omaha Beach...Dog Green Sector.

80% of gunfights in Mogadishu are under 300m.

Nobody cares about 1200m away. That's what Snipers are for.

.338 @ 2293fps @ 300yards hitting your pelvic girdle or thigh is going to take you out badly.
At 300 m, the 338 and 6.5 are within 5% as far as kinetic energy.