• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

What is your 'go to' beverage for tonight's debate?

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
We can play a drinking game and take a shot whenever:

Cumala lies.

A shot when she cackles.

Two drinks or shots when she says "Excuse you... I'm speaking. I'm speaking."

We must down the whole rocks glass or bottle when she calls Pres. Trump a convicted felon.

I already know who I'm voting for... He doesn't need to convince me with a debate.

Besides, I have a date with a pound of powder, some brass, and bullets in a yellow plastic box.

Mike
Or, you could do all three; drink, reload, stop what you're doing and watch the debate, take a drink and continue reloading. What could go wrong?

iu

Or, you could do all three; drink, reload, stop what you're doing and watch the debate, take a drink and continue reloading. What could go wrong?

iu
Do you know how much liquor it would take to get me through a session of hearing that ignorant cunt speak?

I wouldn't have to worry about blowing my face off... Alcohol poisoning would have me flatlined before the first commercial break.

Mike

tequila?

if that doesn't get the taste out of my mouth, nothing will...
i got a 1 cackle limit, so you guys might have to update me when it's over.

she is so full of shit. she won't say what she is going to do...and only keeps lying about what trump will do.

Not just lies, but a slime trail of failure behind her wherever she went. I do not know of ANY place where she has been the DA of, or represented, where her policies or policies she voted for, has BENEFITED hardworking, responsible, productive people. There are none. She jailed innocent people as a DA and prosecuted those who had used justified force against criminal actions against them. She allowed dangerous repeat offenders to continue to terrorize the streets. She also allowed terroristic foreign gangs to now take over buildings and neighborhoods. Team MAGA MUST capitalize on these things and present them with camera shutter speed whenever she spouts BS tonight. The whole world is tuned in right now.

Being televised on a major network channel, you know it will be rigged in favor of the establishment candidate.

I will not waste my time watching the setup and propaganda. Anybody with a self thinking brain already knows who they are voting for.

I watched a little bit of it. They had the cumguzzler talking about how Trump is a big meanie and all the stuff. When it was his turn to respond they cut him off after like 10seconds. Its a complete joke.

Reactions: Doctorwho1138