• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

What is your 'go to' beverage for tonight's debate?

IMG_8430.jpeg

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Trump got her at the end.
Like all the other debates, he was the target of blatant lies.

But he got her at the end. They, she's had 3.5 years to do what she's promising now and they didn't do it. Because they/she aren't going to do it.

He should have ended it with "What people just heard was 45 minutes of more empty promises and lies." mic drop

John McCain summary analysis.....

I was flying my high dollar .gov A4 jet aeroplane minding my own business...
I got shot down and captured by 3rd world rice eaters.
Now for whatever reason they call me a hero, I saved no ones life and did not risk my own in that endeavor.
I died years ago yet am still relevant to politicians for whatever reason.

That about get the jist of it ?
Hits all the high points dunnit ?

Reactions: 375fan
I had to tune out almost as soon as it started. Got a phone call from a non-political friend. Of course, that wasn’t the plan…but the few moments I did watch I couldn’t take her arrogant look and nasal voice. However, many of my conservative friends said he didn’t win any new voters…I guess I’ll have concede it’s a done deal and Kackles will be POTUS - rigged…and populous too dumb to realize she’s lying her ass off.

Like all the other debates, he was the target of blatant lies.

But he got her at the end. They, she's had 3.5 years to do what she's promising now and they didn't do it. Because they/she aren't going to do it.

He should have ended it with "What people just heard was 45 minutes of more empty promises and lies." mic drop

Who was on the offensive the most?

She was. When she wasn't lying she was looking at him and laughing.

See, the thing is, and people should recocnize this by now, is it's hard to debate a person when you're honest and they are nothing but are a bottomless pit of unchecked lies.

Trump reminds people of his great accomplishments and stays within the gaurdrails of truth whereas Harris can come up with a completely blatant new lie.

After awhile you know what to expect from Trump, the truth. Harris OTOH comes up with a blatant new lie each time she opens her mouth, such as Trump just quit in Afganistan where it was Biden that just cut and ran away, leaving billions of dollars of equipment and re-arming the Taliban, plus a warehouse of cash, literally and personal. It was disgraceful.

Last edited:
I only watched about 5 minutes and couldn’t take it. The moderators are not moderate and that woman is the worst thing that’s happened to females. My blood pressure spiked, and even though I have never touched alcohol I found myself eyeing the isopropyl and wondering if it would do the trick…so I shut it off and started counting beans and bullets again.

Reactions: BCP
I only watched about 5 minutes and couldn’t take it.

From what I gather Trump was his usual pompous ass self who couldn't stay on topic and was easily baited into wasting words on tired old topics.

Harris wasn't the babbling idiot all the memes make her out to be. She made vague promises of moving the country "forward".

As usual, it sounds like we all lost but I'm sure the "official" results will be tipped in Harris' favor.

Reactions: phxfa
From what I gather Trump was his usual pompous ass self who couldn't stay on topic and was easily baited into wasting words on tired old topics.

Harris wasn't the babbling idiot all the memes make her out to be. She made vague promises of moving the country "forward".

As usual, it sounds like we all lost but I'm sure the "official" results will be tipped in Harris' favor.
And what should he have done differently, other than what he did which was tell the obvious truth as some vile whore stood there and laughed and made faces?

I think he did fine, considering once again he went up against a stacked deck.

And what should he have done differently, other than what he did which was tell the obvious truth

Stay on topic, stop exaggerating and embellishing for a couple.

I'm not sure what truths you're talking about but I would be surprised if everything he said was the unadulterated truth.

Sure, Harris probably exaggerated and embellished and strayed from topic but that doesn't mean Trump should follow suit.

I'm sure he did fine in as much as he didn't pull a Biden. He probably won't lose any votes but he didn't pick up a bunch either.

I did happen to catch an interview with a few Pennsylvanians after the shit show. None of them were impressed with Trump and 2 out of three are leaning toward Harris as a direct result of the debate.

Watching that woman was like watching a trial between someone that was telling the truth and some evil entity that was trying to convince the jury they are the innocent one.

The statement Trump made about the 3rd World savages eating people's pets she knew was true but in front of the jury she laughed and said he was being "dramatic." Fuck that bitch.

I witnessed pure evil tonight.

Trump didn't go off the rails like the Democrats were predicting, had plenty of good one liners (I personally liked "I don't have a plan because I'm not president yet..") and showed that he was plenty sharp. Kamala didn't melt down or really fuck anything up so both sides are going to claim victory.

Personally I put Trump as the winner but I'm not the one that needs convincing. Those folks are the ones that live in the battleground states and will decide it for the rest of us.

Stay on topic, stop exaggerating and embellishing for a couple.

I'm not sure what truths you're talking about but I would be surprised if everything he said was the unadulterated truth.

Sure, Harris probably exaggerated and embellished and strayed from topic but that doesn't mean Trump should follow suit.
Uh, the country is under attack and deliberately being destroyed by the Left, that millions of criminals and savages are streaming over the border unchecked, that Biden / Harris and their owners wont do anything about it but in fact are welcoming and encouraging them? That savages are eating people's pets and the tame waterfowl in the parks...I could go on and on.

Am I "embellishing" too?

Reactions: BytorJr and BCP
when she brought up housing, and how she planned to help build 3 million new homes, trump should have jumped.
she has let in 20 million migrants that will need housing and will compete for affordable housing.
and who will pay?

Reactions: BytorJr
"I don't have a plan because I'm not president yet..")

Up front, I'm voting for Trump, that's not changing.

But this is a bit of a bullshit dodgy answer. If I want good one liners I'll vote for Rodney Dangerfield.

Like I said, I'm voting for Trump but there are still no "good" choices, it just comes down to voting for who's not the worst like it has for the past 40 years

Uh, the country is under attack and deliberately being destroyed by the Left, that millions of criminals and savages are streaming over the border unchecked, that Biden / Harris and their owners wont do anything about it? That savages are eating people's pets and the tame waterfowl in the parks...I could go on and on. Am I "embellishing" too?

Are you saying Trump made no exaggerations, no embellishments and everything he said was stone cold fact?

But this is a bit of a bullshit dodgy answer. If I want good one liners I'll vote for Rodney Dangerfield.

Like I said, I'm voting for Trump but there are still no "good" choices, it just comes down to voting for who's not the worst like it has for the past 40 years
It's a completely bullshit dodgy answer but it's what our political debates have become. So I now grade on a curve.

As for who I want, Thomas Massey. But he isn't running so I have to choose between a Republican who is willing buy me dinner before he fucks me or a Democrat who is just going to use a strap-on coated in broken glass and lemon juice.

So Republican it is.

Yeah. Tell me what he was embellishing.

Meanwhile, here's one of his "embellishments."

According to your whore, he was being "dramatic."

View attachment 8499265

“We have the biggest rallies, the most incredible rallies in the history of politics,”

A single example, I am certain if the transcript is examined many more can be found and some on topics that are actually important to the economy and not just some pointless brag about who has the biggest rallys ... seriously, what practical difference will the size of a rally make in the grand scheme of national economics or anything else that is actually important ... "nyah nyah I have bigger rallies" puh-lease let him go stroke his tender ego somewhere else

Because of media coverage the claims of pet eating cannot be proven and are not being substantiated by Springfield authorities. Basing your pitch for POTUS on stupid fucking facebook memes is beyond ludicrous and pure idiocracy.

Yes, there is plenty of documented immigrant crime happening that is being corroborated by local authorities so stick to those numbers and leave out the stupid cat lady stories until there's some backup from local authorities.

For 90% of voting America if it didn't happen in main stream news then it didn't happen.

• Springfield city manager says there's no evidence of any cats or other pets being harmed or eaten by the Haitian immigrants.
Some social media posts present, opens new tab bodycam footage of a woman’s arrest in Canton, Ohio for killing and eating a cat to support the online narratives, but Canton, Ohio police spokesperson Dennis Garren said in an email: “The suspect in this case is not a Haitian immigrant,” “She is a life long Canton resident.”

Last edited:
“We have the biggest rallies, the most incredible rallies in the history of politics,”

A single example, I am certain if the transcript is examined many more can be found and some on topics that are actually important to the economy and not just some pointless brag about who has the biggest rallys ... seriously, what practical difference will the size of a rally make in the grand scheme of national economics or anything else that is actually important ... "nyah nyah I have bigger rallies" puh-lease let him go stroke his tender ego somewhere else

Because of media coverage the claims of pet eating cannot be proven and are not being substantiated by Springfield authorities. Basing your pitch for POTUS on stupid fucking facebook memes is beyond ludicrous and pure idiocracy.

Yes, there is plenty of documented immigrant crime happening that is being corroborated by local authorities so stick to those numbers and leave out the stupid cat lady stories until there's some backup from local authorities.

For 90% of voting America if it didn't happen in main stream news then it didn't happen.

• Springfield city manager says there's no evidence of any cats or other pets being harmed or eaten by the Haitian immigrants.
Some social media posts present, opens new tab bodycam footage of a woman’s arrest in Canton, Ohio for killing and eating a cat to support the online narratives, but Canton, Ohio police spokesperson Dennis Garren said in an email: “The suspect in this case is not a Haitian immigrant,” “She is a life long Canton resident.”
I didn't list her lies because I muted her whenever she spoke, I literally cannot sit there and listen to her lies, but when I did hear her speak she was lying; "people get bored and leave his rallys." Bullshit, thats a lie. They may pass out from standing line or from the heat but they don't leave because of boredom. And they stand tough when her side's assassins are shooting into them. Meanwhile, she has to pay people to come to her rallies.

I defy any politician to show where they drew the number of people Trump draws. I knew someone that went to one of his rallies and he said it was literally an ocean of people that went for as far as one could see. I asked how big and he said he didn't know, you couldn't see the end, like looking at an ocean.

That filthy, bull necked whore encouraged mobs to burn down American cities and attack and kill Americans, and said "it shouldn't stop" until they get their way. And then she arrainged to bail them out, sometime's within hours while their fires were still burning. You say Trump embellishes over some percieved minutia.

Why are you here? You're not a Trump supporter, obviously.

What? Probably? No outright lies? Sure.
Sure you are.
Because of media coverage the claims of pet eating cannot be proven and are not being substantiated by Springfield authorities.
I've now put you in the paid leftist influencer shill box. Congrats. Never Trumper in shitty camouflage.

I did happen to catch an interview with a few Pennsylvanians after the shit show. None of them were impressed with Trump and 2 out of three are leaning toward Harris as a direct
You watched an interview that was put in front of you by the people who believe it is their role to tell you what to think.
Let me guess. You believe Trump said that the KKK were good people after Charlottesville. You believe Trump colluded with the Russians. You believe that covid came from a wet market. You took the vax and boosters. You believe that Trump is a threat to our democracy even though no one voted for the dick sucking Kamala.
You are a brain washed fool.
I found your picture on the web. This is you isn't it?
crazy-omg.gif

The Moderators, on the attack the whole time, it was a three on one, but its ABC he knew what he was getting into. Need a forum where Kumala is not "protected", she would get destroyed.

Trump did pretty well but in my opinion missed a few chances to steam roll her into oblivion.

Reactions: 232593 and BCP