• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

What is your 'go to' beverage for tonight's debate?

She is winning. She has the questions and the moderators.
And this...

earing.jpg

BUY AMMO

The race is rigged and the will of the people will not be heard despite what the turnout of the real vote is.

Last night should have made this relatively apparent to anyone with an average IQ. The issue is that when you have every media outlet pushing for one candidate, even relatively intelligent people can be swayed.

Kamala talks in platitudes that have zero substance but people are being taken in by her profilization. Look at the buzzwords in all of her messages - hope, inclusiveness, etc. Look at their portrayal of Trump - Dark, extreme, divisive, traitorous. The majority of the American public is parroting all of this.

Their side knows how to play the game better than our side.

If it were a job interview, which it is, Kamala bombed, lies, attacks, laughing, interrupting, unstable, shes not what any employer would want and would be dismissed. The zeros think its a pissing match competition, no... this is a display, an interview. Who was more sincere? Trump. Who was clearly coached and had an earpiece? Kamala. Her inability to control her emotions shows you why a woman will never be commander in chief. Trump reverted back and kept driving the points because they matter. Abortion is not a matter anyone should care about when we are on the brink of nuclear WWIII.. lol. Migrants destroying the country, and WWIII you would think would be the major concerns. Some people have zero idea what job is being applied for here and what to judge them on... its amazing.

If it were a job interview, which it is, Kamala bombed, lies, attacks, laughing, interrupting, unstable, shes not what any employer would want and would be dismissed. The zeros think its a pissing match competition, no... this is a display, an interview. Who was more sincere? Trump. Who was clearly coached and had an earpiece? Kamala. Her inability to control her emotions shows you why a woman will never be commander in chief. Trump reverted back and kept driving the points because they matter. Abortion is not a matter anyone should care about when we are on the brink of nuclear WWIII.. lol. Migrants destroying the country, and WWIII you would think would be the major concerns. Some people have zero idea what job is being applied for here and what to judge them on... its amazing.
You're correct but my point is that the reality is worse.

Not only do "some people have zero idea what job is being applied for here and what to judge them on" but these people cannot understand how they are being manipulated.

Reactions: 232593 and Green461
You watched an interview that was put in front of you by the people who believe it is their role to tell you what to think.

You mean like the entire debate. It's all bread and circuses.

I didn't intentionally watch any of it, it's just another pointless "data point" like the ones people keep quoting here instead of concentrating on the issues that matter. Posting poll results like they actually mean something.

Trump said that the KKK were good people after Charlottesville. You believe Trump colluded with the Russians. You believe that covid came from a wet market. You took the vax and boosters. You believe that Trump is a threat to our democracy even though no one voted for the dick sucking Kamala.

Let's take your "accusations" one at a time.

"KKK" ... never even heard about it, I don't get my intel from tic tac or insta or facebook

"Russians" ... I believe he met with some Russians and probably tried to negotiate with them, I kinda think that's in the job description. Do I know about every meeting and phone call? Nope. Does that make it "collusion"? Nope.

"covid" ... 100% lab engineered

"boosters" ... never got a booster jab, never wore a mask, never stopped going out, never caught the bug unless I was one of the symptomless carriers

"democracy" ... I believe most politicians are a long term threat to freedom in general, that's the way the game is set up and that's the way it's played. I don't suffer from the TDS that has infected the media or hollyweird but I also don't suffer from TWS (Trump Worship Syndrome) like the core of the GOP primary voters.

"brainwashed" ... My eyes are open, I am susceptible to being persuaded by facts. People with TWS hang on Trump's every word and mindlessly repeat it no differently than the TDS sufferers repeat Twattle Swift.

Last edited: