• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes What scopes are you purchasing this year or waiting to be released? 2019 version

What scope(s) are you insterested in buying ? Feel free to post it if not listed

• Zero Compromise 5-27

Votes: 38 26.8%
  • Zero Compromise 4-20

Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Tangent Theta 5-25 with Gen 3 XR

Votes: 25 17.6%
  • Tangent Theta 5-25 with H59

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • Nightforce 7-35 F1 Mil-XT

Votes: 42 29.6%
  • Nightforce 5-25 F1 Mil-XT

Votes: 18 12.7%
  • Nightforce 4-16 F1 Mil-XT

Votes: 22 15.5%
  • Kahles 3-18 LSW

• S&B with GR²ID

Votes: 19 13.4%
  • USO SK-30X

• Total voters
1-8x24 PM II ShortDot Dual CC
MDR T6 reticle

Eliminates the need for both an optic and red dot.
At least in theory.
It’s on order with an April delivery.
Best price was CameraLand, still pricey though!
Goes on a SIG MCX Pistol.
-Richard

Attachments

• 170DABFB-C742-4888-B6B8-53E1E01A40EB.jpeg
    170DABFB-C742-4888-B6B8-53E1E01A40EB.jpeg
    40.7 KB · Views: 52
Reactions: Glassaholic
A Minox ZP5 5x25 or an S&B PM II 5x25, depending on which deal finds me first.
I would steer you towards a ZP5 if I could... it's a much better design optically and has a fantastic reticle in the MR4 and I like its turrets better than Schmidts (but some would argue otherwise - turrets and reticles tend to be subjective).

Bill, thanks. I was leaning towards the Minox, now you have made up my mind. My 62 year old eyes need all the help they can get, and I have heard nothing but praise for the glass. No PRS for me, but do plan on L/R, so I really appreciate the wealth of information, and the willingness of the Hide members like you to share it. I've been shooting 50 years, but going L/R, I'll take all the advice I can get!

Sincerely, Fred.

Reactions: Glassaholic
Depends on what I buy/build this year. If I build an AR10 in 6.5 Creedmoor then I’ll most likely put a Kahles 3-18 on it. If I buy a bolt gun I’d really like to put a Zcomp on it. We’ll see what the year brings and which direction I go.

This year is scope year for me! Last year I snagged most all the guns I wanted and now I need several scopes! First is the NF ATACR 4-16, maybe two if it is as awesome as I think. Then I need to upgrade the optics on several other rifles I have.

I will take a step out of the manual "stoneage" and test a Swarovski dS this year.
I hope they will make a "mil" version with 2000m ballistic calc and display. (Visicalc? :) )