• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes What should I buy IOR or USO?

Re: What should I buy IOR or USO?

tt350z, I'm from Hebron, a couple hours south and west of you.
I've heard there is a pretty good gun shop in Minot that carries suppressors and other neat stuff. Is this true? I've been meaning to get up that way to check it out.

We have Sportsman's Loft, they've got a decent amount of stuff and suppressors. Don't think there are to many Class 3 dealers in the area.

But like any gun store, depending on who you talk to, there's always somebody with a bad experience. All of my experience has been good, so nothing to complain about.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mackay Sagebrush</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would rather have just a few high end precision rigs, or whatever that are EXACTLY how I want them, than 50 rifles in my safe that are almost perfect.</div></div>

+1000!

I own 1 IOR and 2 USOs. Both get the job done but I love my USOs whereas I just like the IOR. USOs' fit and finish is simply better and I have 100% confidence in its tracking, durability and CS. Plus you can get the USO custom built for what YOU want, which isn't a big deal to some folks, but I value it and your USO will truely be yours. Pay the extra cash - its a lifetime investment that will pay off every time you take the rifle out in the field.

Well, I went with a used USO just waiting on its arrival.
Got it off of the SH classifieds from member DeeGee. Super nice guy and I felt I got a square deal. Can't wait to get it mounted and to the range.

This is an awesome web sight. Haven't been over to one of the other LR sights since I found this one, I had been on SH before sparingly but hadn't really looked into the wealth of information availably on here. Also I've decided to step up my LR shooting and I believe I've come to the right place.I could spend 10 hours a day just reading.