• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

What up with slow & crashing sniper's hide web?

Re: What up with slow & crashing sniper's hide web?

Sunday night 11:30 pm att/yahoo would not connect to SH site at all. This has been happening more often. Some " other " sites as well. Almost like if some people don't dig what other people are saying then there is connection problems. Maybe, maybe not.

Not just you the google search is gone for me too. I have also been experiencing slow and no connect to SH for several weeks. I think I remember LL saying they were working on a new program or something(I'm not very tech savy).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's been off and on for me. I also lost the "custom search engine". </div></div>

Same here.

i have no problems at all with my internet and other google / youtube searches....

there is something up with sniper's hide being really slow and crashing for about the last month or so.... something needs to be fixed or improved if possible.... not bitching here people, there is a problem. just trying to help.