Jackson river HWA treatment survey

IMG_5603.jpeg

And a little shooting to round out the week

IMG_5648.jpeg
IMG_5652.jpeg
IMG_5602.jpeg

My view on I10 Westbound earlier today… 🫤

i-jncMMp2-X4.jpg

I vastly underestimated traffic volume coming back into LA from the desert after the Labor Day weekend. Took me almost 4 hours to go 90 miles or so from Indio into Riverside where I’m staying the next couple of days while my truck gets a fancy pants rear suspension modification.

We went on an overnight trip for the wife’s birthday. A few pictures

View attachment 8444448
The toy I’ll never have .

View attachment 8444449
The shotgun I should have never touched now I want one .

View attachment 8444451
I have been getting the add ons for this since Christmas. Finally found one in-stock
The 828U has gone up a bit a see. I bought it at a time I really shouldn't have! Great balance to that gun. It was either 828 or a Winchester Select Energy

Reactions: Modoc and Badfinger
Its almost that time of year again. Working getting used to hiking up my mountain… Youd think working as a forester is good prep… Its not…

IMG_5676.jpeg

A nice clearing up top from when, I had some group selection. Planning to put some oak in eventually.
IMG_5680.jpeg
IMG_5681.jpeg
IMG_5679.jpeg
IMG_5678.jpeg

I had the tractor up to the first bench, running skid roads…
IMG_3080.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5677.jpeg
    IMG_5677.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
Breakfast at my wife’s cousin’s farm before we moved a few miles down the Willamette Valley for a couple days… Almost everything on the plate came from their farm or their neighbor’s dairy. Only the flour for the sour dough bread was store-bought; eggs from their chickens, bacon from their pigs, strawberries from their garden, etc.

Felt good to go back a few decades!

i-zd6D9dd-X4.jpg

View of Newberg, OR off our room’s deck at the B&B we’re staying at the next couple days:

i-Wgkxt6x-X4.jpg