Who had Iran bombs Israel ?

Call me shocked, Joe and Kamala telling Iran “don’t” didn’t work… who would have thought??

I’m curious how much involment the US had in protecting Israel…. I’m hearing only a dozen cruise missiles were shot by the US to intercept the incoming barrage of 181 ballistic missiles…. Seem like you’d launch more than that

Call me shocked, Joe and Kamala telling Iran “don’t” didn’t work… who would have thought??

I’m curious how much involment the US had in protecting Israel…. I’m hearing only a dozen cruise missiles were shot by the US to intercept the incoming barrage of 181 ballistic missiles…. Seem like you’d launch more than that
You "heard" we launched cruise missiles to intercept ballistic missiles? Really. And where did you hear this? That is NOT what cruise missiles are for, and cannot be used as such

You "heard" we launched cruise missiles to intercept ballistic missiles? Really. And where did you hear this? That is NOT what cruise missiles are for, and cannot be used as such

It was on fox, and it was one of their military correspondents that stated it, believe Jack Keen, so, I guess he’s wrong

don't know where and when...

Not an expert but I call BS on that. The title alludes to the incoming shown on that video were hypersonic.
I realize that the impacts are fairly distant from the person videoing but that doesn't look anything close to hypersonic velocities.
Hypersonic delivery systems are really expensive as well so it would be tough to believe they deployed that many on one target area.

Gonna call that video Pro-Iranian propaganda crediting weapons that maybe aren't even operational.

Do these fuckers ever stop bombing each other? I've been seeing them do this shit my entire life.....assuming it will continue beyond my death.
This is all they know. One tribal mullah has a tighter goat, the others will come for it (see what I did there!).
These F's have been warring for F'n ever. Thousands of years, matter of fact. It's in their DNA/blood and all they know. Mac

Bagdad bob reenactors abound

1727818301262.png

Not an expert but I call BS on that. The title alludes to the incoming shown on that video were hypersonic.
I realize that the impacts are fairly distant from the person videoing but that doesn't look anything close to hypersonic velocities.
Hypersonic delivery systems are really expensive as well so it would be tough to believe they deployed that many on one target area.

Gonna call that video Pro-Iranian propaganda crediting weapons that maybe aren't even operational.
All Ballistic missiles are hypersonic, reentry speeds depend on how lofted the ballistic arc , 1000km range missile would be going at 2350-2700m/s on terminal stage , you are seeing missiles deaccelerting in dense atmosphere from mach7-8 till they hit the ground

2024-10-01_23h38_50.png

Hypersonic weapons that are all the rage right now are often misunderstood and confused with balistic missiles that travel at hypersonic speeds , per modern definition Hypersonic weapons do not follow a ballistic trajectory and can maneuver en route to their target while moving at hypersonic speeds , much slower than ballistic missiles but much harder to detect on time

2024-10-01_23h48_19.jpg

Last edited:
All Ballistic missiles are hypersonic, reentry speeds depend on how lofted the ballistic arc , 1000km range missile would be going at 2350-2700m/s on terminal stage , you are seeing missiles deaccelerting in dense atmosphere from mach7-8 till they hit the ground

View attachment 8514925

Hypersonic weapons that are all the rage right now are often misunderstood and confused with balistic missiles that travel at hypersonic speeds , per modern definition Hypersonic weapons do not follow a ballistic trajectory and can maneuver en route to their target while moving at hypersonic speeds

View attachment 8514929
I'm aware.

The video poster claimed they were Iranian Fattah 1. It is not classed as a ballistic missile system.
The Fattah 1 system is a maneuvering hypersonic system that could peak at mach 14 and still be in high hypersonic for the terminal phase.
There is skepticism that this system is operational and certainly not in numbers if it is operational.

The number of the objects and the speed of their movement is what made me share my opinion that the title of the video was propaganda and highly inaccurate.

I stand by my opinion posted earlier.

Probably because of altitude and distances involved in view angle, but all balistic missiles are definitely hypersonic when they reenter atmosphere
I don't think anyone suggested otherwise.

The video referrenced above is viewing the incoming (very) roughly 90* to their direction of travel so that aspect is the most favorable for visual comparisons of relative speed.

Viewing an object moving at 90 degrees to the direction of view gives the perception of the highest speed. The closer the direction of travel is to the direction of viewing (coming or going) the slower the object is perceived to travel. This is why you can catch trace or heel of the bullet directly behind the shooter.

Distance certainly retards the perception as well but most of the videos of the Kinzhal and similar are captured at similar angles and distance.

I know you already know this but I am saying his comparison on the visual perception has merit.

Last edited:
did anyone else just catch the news saying that Iran is 2 weeks from having nukes?
I thought Trump was going to start WW3.

Israel needs to hit Iran's underground nuke silos along with it's oil refineries and shipping ports.

The younger Iranian generation hates their leadership and would welcome a government decapitation.